• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Morning defaecation

The Stud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometime I wake up in morning, can go shit soon after.

Other time, I need to eat breakfast and drink two glass water first before I can shit.

Why leh?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has there been any time when you feel like shitting WHILE you are eating breakfast?

Cheers!

Sometime I wake up in morning, can go shit soon after.

Other time, I need to eat breakfast and drink two glass water first before I can shit.

Why leh?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
That sucks. Breakfast is best enjoyed when eaten leisurely. I like breakfast most on Sundays when I do not have to rush off to office, slowly enjoy my meal, with a warm coffee.

Worst feeling is after taking the shit, do the paperwork, flush the toilet, put on the pants, then feel like shitting again!

Cheers!

On occasion yes, I had to swallow my food fast and then pia to the toilet

The Stud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worst feeling is after taking the shit, do the paperwork, flush the toilet, put on the pants, then feel like shitting again!

Cheers!

Lagi worse, after shitting and wiping, halfway through the bath, hong gan feel like shitting again! Dry myself, sit down, shit, wipe, and then restart the bath!

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have a glass of whiskey or 2 the night before, guaranteed to shit in the morning, not to mention a good night's sleep.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lagi worse, after shitting and wiping, halfway through the bath, hong gan feel like shitting again! Dry myself, sit down, shit, wipe, and then restart the bath!

By doing this too often can get piles easily. It happened to me as well.

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interesting topic. Morning defecation is a habit - and a very good one too. But yes, somtimes the timing is hard to control. There are days when even before I fully awake, I already feel stomach ache damn bad and have to get up and run to the washroom.

Try not to eat too much oily food. Having good fibre intake also help in bowel regularity. Your bowels should be smooth, solid and contiguous. The colour of stool should be either mocha, carob, hickory, pecan, walnut, chocolate, umber or brunette. Cheers!

Last edited:

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have a glass of whiskey or 2 the night before, guaranteed to shit in the morning, not to mention a good night's sleep.

For me alcohol helps to some extent, but worried about my liver. My body is the "heaty" type, especially my liver, as told to me by a sinseh once.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it all depends on your meals the day before and the health of your digestive tracts. if you shit first thing every morning, it means your meals the day and night before have been digested and processed fully past the tummy and small intestines and are accumulating in your colon - a healthy sign of your intestinal tracts. if you have small meals, the accumulated stool stack up and become large and dense enough to cause one solid bowel movement the next morning. if you have 3 to 4 huge meals with 6-hour or longer intervals, the stool may cum in stages due to processing and transit time but each turd is large and dense enough to cause a series of bowel movements or muscle contraction in the descending colon (due to gravity and pressure as a result of large object). in such a case, you may shit a couple of times in succession. when you have not defecated yet and have a meal in the morning, the pressure in your digestive tract as a result of food, fluid and gas in your tummy will propagate through your intestines and purge whatever is blocking the passage in your 3 sections of colon and 1 rectum. most likely, your shit is already stacked in your rectum waiting to disembark but needs that little push. shit accumulated over 2 days in your colon is not a good sign of gi health.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shit accumulated in colon of deceased subject over months.....typically associated with bad eating habits, poor health, junk food, too much alcohol intake, lazy lifestyle, and obesity. americans in the heartlands have this problem.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
toxic shit removed from intestines......if you don't observe and follow healthy tips on eating, drinking and shitting.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is why healthcare cost has shot up in america. clinics and hospitals here have to constantly clean up america's shit. sinkies should consider themselves lucky for having a good kar chng doctor who doubles up his day work as an mp. :biggrin:

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shiok or not? if you constipate and don't shit everyday, you may end up in an emergency room going through a colon impact surgery.

image.jpg