• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More women behaving badly: Drunk driving, hit 3 cars & resist arrest.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
01ceaf4e.jpg

A woman, believed to be drunk, hit three vehicles in one hour at a carpark in front of Block 393, Yishun Avenue 6, on Monday afternoon.

The woman resisted arrest and ran up the HDB block to escape, reported Shin Min Daily News.

A witness said she reeked of alcohol and her steps were unsteady.

A resident of the block said she saw a woman kicking up a fuss with the police officers at the carpark.

"Even when she was handcuffed, she tried to push the policemen away and kept struggling," she said.

A female driver, 35, was arrested in relation to the case and police investigations are ongoing.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
4 polis cars 2 catch a drunken woman ...

yeah...fucking useless cheebyes.... see a group of drunken mamas, the result will be 2 out of the 4 police cars kena flipped, one of them torched and the cheebye poodles all run away to hide ....exercising maximum "restraint" understand!!! hahahah

fcuked up bunch of incompetent cowardly bullying clowns....

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remind me of a drunk prc ktv hostess who did a blow-job on me few months back.

Halfway vomited on my dick ! :mad: Ended up me taking care of her !:oIo:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Remind me of a drunk prc ktv hostess who did a blow-job on me few months back.

Halfway vomited on my dick ! :mad: Ended up me taking care of her !:oIo:

hope you were not so fucking drunk yourself until you thought that the huge outflow of crawling warm shit over your cock was your cum lor.....

yuuuuccckkkss

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
They need to get a good fuck, like in the old days. All this women's lib and women's rights nonsense has gone bonkers. Get back in the kitchen and look after babies you fucking bitches!

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess which race?

Hard to say now a days but I am pretty sure 80% its a chinese. Its against their religion to drink for the mats and the ah nehs its usually the man folks that are drunk. So I am quite sure its a cina but could also be a jup jing