• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat More than 300,000 public transport vouchers worth S$15 million disbursed to low-income households

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
@glockman
@zhihau

HUATS ARH.

SINGAPORE: More than 300,000 public transport vouchers worth more than S$15 million have been disbursed to low-income households, the Ministry of Transport (MOT) and People's Association (PA) said on Friday (Dec 18).

Each public transport voucher is worth S$50 and they can be used to top up fare cards or buy monthly concession passes.

The vouchers were given out under the extended 2019 Public Transport Vouchers Exercise since its commencement on Nov 11 last year, said MOT and PA in a news release.

This includes the first tranche of public transport vouchers that were directly disbursed to low-income households under the Ministry of Social and Family Development’s (MSF) ComCare short-to-medium-term assistance and long-term assistance schemes.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder MRT is so crowded now. Some old aunties and uncles take MRT in the early morning even though shops are still closed

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
@glockman
@zhihau

HUATS ARH.

SINGAPORE: More than 300,000 public transport vouchers worth more than S$15 million have been disbursed to low-income households, the Ministry of Transport (MOT) and People's Association (PA) said on Friday (Dec 18).

Each public transport voucher is worth S$50 and they can be used to top up fare cards or buy monthly concession passes.

The vouchers were given out under the extended 2019 Public Transport Vouchers Exercise since its commencement on Nov 11 last year, said MOT and PA in a news release.

This includes the first tranche of public transport vouchers that were directly disbursed to low-income households under the Ministry of Social and Family Development’s (MSF) ComCare short-to-medium-term assistance and long-term assistance schemes.

Can tell them to help include the tracetogether token along in the mail?
My CC told me that they don't know when the next batch will arrive

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can tell them to help include the tracetogether token along in the mail?
My CC told me that they don't know when the next batch will arrive

K.N.N.

SoLLy & Pai-sehs ,

this should be under the juris-dick-tion of

Emeritus johntan

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@glockman
@zhihau

HUATS ARH.

KNN my uncle leelee confused why certain low income voucher he can get and certain he cannot KNN lust time the $50 makan voucher in denominations of $2 he got it and makan song song at coffeeshop KNN but the grocery voucher and transport voucher he never get even his family household per capita is under the bottom of sinkies KNN

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder MRT is so crowded now. Some old aunties and uncles take MRT in the early morning even though shops are still closed

K.N.N.

Buay-Tahans is they bring along their TANK.!!!

The push cart trolley and jammed the passage way,
or they seated occupy two seats,
worstest, the trolley Langgar
your foot/ankle -- KNN damn painful leh.

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle leelee confused why certain low income voucher he can get and certain he cannot KNN lust time the $50 makan voucher in denominations of $2 he got it and makan song song at coffeeshop KNN but the grocery voucher and transport voucher he never get even his family household per capita is under the bottom of sinkies KNN

K.N.N.

I feel your Unker frustration.
Like my mother get Silver Support Scheme buts
my father not qualified.

[[My mother saids maybe father got few Billions
laundered to Cayman Islands Offshore Banks]]

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
K.N.N.

I feel your Unker frustration.
Like my mother get Silver Support Scheme buts
my father not qualified.

[[My mother saids maybe father got few Billions
laundered to Cayman Islands Banks]]
KNN my uncle know SSS is depend if the elderly had earned considerable income during their working years KNN that means bhai mum had earned quite good income previously KNN my gu gong and gu ma both got the sss becas they were low income earners previously and my uncle also a low income currently KNN

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle know SSS is depend if the elderly had earned considerable income during their working years KNN that means bhai mum had earned quite good income previously KNN my gu gong and gu ma both got the sss becas they were low income earners previously and my uncle also a low income currently KNN

K.N.N. Bhai,

Their Policy veLy cheem.

So, we No pursue.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
K.N.N. Bhai,

Their Policy veLy cheem.

So, we No pursue.
My uncle leecomend bhai mum to pursue becas the new payout amount has increased to $750 per quarter means $250 per mth is a lot of money le KNN my uncle only knows now the household per capita income has increased from $1100 to $1800 KNN which means if my uncle earns $1800x3=$5400 my gu gong and gu ma still will leeceive the payout KNN

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
@glockman
@zhihau

HUATS ARH.

bro if i am the the low income earner in sg and hear getting "help" from the gahmen i be very very worried the more the "help" the more i be worried bro!!!!
after they "help" things will get more expensive and followed by other things like transportion and water and electricity bills!
i kept remind myself NOTHING IS FREE in singapore!
$15 million is a very big sum i wonder how much they want to get back plus interest lol

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro if i am the the low income earner in sg and hear getting "help" from the gahmen i be very very worried the more the "help" the more i be worried bro!!!!
after they "help" things will get more expensive and followed by other things like transportion and water and electricity bills!
i kept remind myself NOTHING IS FREE in singapore!
$15 million is a very big sum i wonder how much they want to get back plus interest lol

Me cannot compRain.
Me getting goodest welfare e.g. my Hospital bills are covered FOC.
If me go blood test, check pacemaker, Xray, see Cardiologist and meds,
easily more than $300++.
So, me contented.
Cheers Mate..:smile:

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle leecomend bhai mum to pursue becas the new payout amount has increased to $750 per quarter means $250 per mth is a lot of money le KNN my uncle only knows now the household per capita income has increased from $1100 to $1800 KNN which means if my uncle earns $1800x3=$5400 my gu gong and gu ma still will leeceive the payout KNN

Kumsias

Kumsias