• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More rats in Singapore

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bukit Timah landed housing area a lot monkey.
Apart from monkeys, there are wild boar, squirrels, pangolins, palm civets, mouse deer, flying squirrels, snakes and monitor lizards. The good news is that rats are hardly seen; probably devoured by the snakes, monitor lizards and civets.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is expected the rats will be more in all areas of Sinkapore as the population of CECA Indians increase by so many hundreds of thousands, you would understand it if you look at their life style. I will be more worried if not more rats in Sinkapore
The rats should be devoured by the snakes!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it because we got to pay for plastic bags so less people wrap up their trash properly before disposal?
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/com...s-customers-usage-grocery-disposables-3891511
That is the most eco-friendly way of disposing food.
After your dinner, just bring your food-filled utensils to the common rubbish chute and dump all your food waste there. Voila. Saves quite a bit of plastics don't you think?
@JohnTan would be wise to implement this at his food business.
He should thank PAP for ushering us to this bright idea.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the most eco-friendly way of disposing food.
After your dinner, just bring your food-filled utensils to the common rubbish chute and dump all your food waste there. Voila. Saves quite a bit of plastics don't you think?
@JohnTan would be wise to implement this at his food business.
cool! silent protest for taxing me 5 cents for each plastic bag when I do my groceries.
Anyway, i heard the target is 20 cents per bag.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
cool! silence protest for taxing me 5 cents for each plastic bag when I do my groceries.
Anyway, i heard the target is 20 cents per bag.
No! No! No! It's not a silent protest nor civil disobedience!
It's an effort to reduce plastics!
Who cares about dirty rubbish chutes? I don't. It's not part of the programme.