• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More rats in Singapore

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u dump all sorts of rubbish together.
But sinki duds cannot tell what's biodegradable and what's not cos they don't even know how to walk on left side of road.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are forced by the authorities to pay for an essential item like plastic bags, so many of us would either discard food waste directly down the rubbish chutes or use unsecured paper bags, wrappers from bread, veggies, fruits etc. which can't be tied or even closed. This is another poorly thought out law by the Govt which only benefits stores which already factored in the price of plastic carriers into their products earlier.
Much as I want to believe this, I don't see how rats can sneak into the chutes, nor do i see the chutes overflowing.