• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More professionals switching to teaching

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see the point of pasting a hyperlink. People already click on the thread title to see what you are posting and all you post is another link. Haven't we gone through this before?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many sinkie PMETs I know switch to teaching because it is one of the few civil service jobs that will pay at a PMET rate all the way till retirement. More and more sinkie PMETs realize that they cannot hack it in the private sector against more talented and efficient foreigners. Hence, they are smart enough to quickly join teaching, before they lose all their knowledge and have to end up driving taxis or working as security guards at 40 years old.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Many sinkie PMETs I know switch to teaching because it is one of the few civil service jobs that will pay at a PMET rate all the way till retirement. More and more sinkie PMETs realize that they cannot hack it in the private sector against more talented and efficient foreigners. Hence, they are smart enough to quickly join teaching, before they lose all their knowledge and have to end up driving taxis or working as security guards at 40 years old.

You talk like you cannot make it. Like want to lao sai but cannot push out. Have you switched to teaching?

SuckMyKiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;ib-Qiyklq-Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib-Qiyklq-Q[/video]

I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing (In Perfect Harmony)

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Silly man lah you, John Tan. Sinkie men prefer to drive cabs because it sharpens their "hunter" instincts. That is why teaching is reserved for women and retired civil servants forced to an early retirement. That is why it pays to be loyal to the regime; it's a meal ticket for life!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MOE must be blind. At age 45 switch to teaching. Its all for the Money and security. Where got passion for teaching.

MOE should take in fresh young graduates instead.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun be so mean lah, if that is the case, let them be. teaching and social work is noble profession.:o

MOE must be blind. At age 45 switch to teaching. Its all for the Money and security. Where got passion for teaching.

MOE should take in fresh young graduates instead.