• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More FACTS: British India and British Malaya have many descendants of mistresses

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dirty people like to accuse others dirty indeed. What you filthy Indians etc accused me - based on nothing but hot air - is truly a reflection of your shameful character and heritage. Not me.
Reading history is so good! Shows that people NEVER changed. Filthy people are always filthy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't afford a mistress. Our living standard has gone down.
No it just shows that you are not TOP wealthy to afford mistresses that’s all. Since British Malaya time already need to be TOP rich to keep mistresses. And that’s another FACT. If not why did some sultan despite receiving sultan allowance then need to borrow money from Indian money lender to keep his household and then get complaint by the money lender to the British official when he couldn’t repay debt?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya btw what time people wake up has no meaning. It’s what you do after you wake up that matters. For you everyday so cheap manipulator smearing me non stop, wake up at 5 am is also useless.
Oh ya @AhMeng self claimed to be chap cheng amdk descendant of mistress hahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before Chinese women came in large numbers, it was local natives.

Later many Cantonese women who also dominate the prostitution trade.
Oic so Cantonese are lazy and dissolute whores and sons of whores accusing me one. Filthy people are always accusing others what they are themselves indeed.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before Chinese women came in large numbers, it was local natives.

Later many Cantonese women who also dominate the prostitution trade.
If that is the case, cantonese women should be the most voluptious among all ethnic chinese ? Kapitan yap ah loy is hakka. He too indulge in prostitution and opium trade, apart from tin mining.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that is the case, cantonese women should be the most voluptious among all ethnic chinese ? Kapitan yap ah loy is hakka. He too indulge in prostitution and opium trade, apart from tin mining.
No your m&d Indian whore mother wife daughters are the most voluptuous.