• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More Australians Choosing to Move to Singapore

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are 100times more open and intelligent then your average sinkie + they got balls. I had more intelligent discussion there then i would ever have here, They seem to be more in-tune with life and live a more colorful life.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are 100times more open and intelligent then your average sinkie + they got balls. I had more intelligent discussion there then i would ever have here, They seem to be more in-tune with life and live a more colorful life.

Sgns got more balls, everytime also elect the same gahmen! Not scared at all.

Cheers!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

that is the positive effect of being unsinkified... cheers...

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tonychat said:
nice try PAP losers, but many sinkies are moving to australia, including me.... What's more can you ask for being a real first world individual..

The latest report, about a thousand plus each year on permanent migration from Singapore to Australia, another three thousand plus on short term (3 to 4 years) employment. In the opposite direction, about seven thousand move to Singapore.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The latest report, about a thousand plus each year on permanent migration from Singapore to Australia, another three thousand plus on short term (3 to 4 years) employment. In the opposite direction, about seven thousand move to Singapore.

show the report.. any links?

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The aussies that usually comes to peesai are fat and ugly and don't need and want a outdoor-ish lifestyle. Plus they dont wanna pay the tax back home. I know a few aussie chefs that says peesai is convenient to them and they are the city kinda people. Those that marries asians also tends to gravitate towards the east. Even some americans I know also prefer the low tax and high life here. Back home they are treated as an average Joe but here they are kings.

In the west people dont care about what you drive or what house you live in and even the job you do. But in peesai ang mor get their dicks suck and pussies lick all day and they love it. Thanks to the PAP, sinkees are 3rd rate citizens in their own cuntry behind ang mors and slave labour.

Whats so proud to be a sinkee?

Last edited:

Checker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australia is a bit far geographically from everywhere else - mother England, cousin America, customer China. So of course SG is an excellent outpost for the hopping kangaroo.

Yet it seems true their people also have their fair share of prestigious prizes and achievements. Maybe more than SG or SE Asians. Are they a superior species of human? Or advantage from having a similar culture, race and language with the dominant culture, race and language in this planet, and making a nice living off their access to subsevient Asian markets.

SG govt obviously loves to have more of them... If so, then SG better learn to compete with them or be subdued. And quite unmistakably, they already have the upper hand - cheap nice place to relax, retire after making all the money. Suspect SG in Aust, while a bit happier, may not be as relaxed and happy as Aust in their own home.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1 hour later. i ask that sinkie dickhead to get a link to prove his point. there isn't any shit reply to prove it. Fuck what he says!!!

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hate these fucking australians...they think they are so smart..vut actually they r the most stupid amongst all the angmos in sgp!

Only stupid Aussies will take up Singapore citizenship, the smart ones are on the island to pick on good jobs and good living at lower tax.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singapore medical so ex$ can die cannot fall sick.
of course will return to oz one day
unless his brain too much fried kway tiao until socked

You are right. There are more and more Singapore PRs with Aussie citizenships who are choosing to leave the city-state once they realise the raw deals they are getting.

The turning point usually comes after a visit to any Singapore hospital, which can easily wipe out the entire retirement fund and put Medishield out of action. A poor chap I know quickly re-join the Australia's private health fund (no extra premium loading for overseas Aussies returning) and had the rest of the surgeries done free over here.

Last edited:

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's funny.

Of course Aussies are moving to Sg in flocks. Their base salary start from at least 200k and come with relocation package plus lower tax. In Aus they are probably being paid in the range 120-150k with a 40% tax.

EX-sporeans can always try getting a job in Sg and see what they get . They are better off to hk - at least they are being treated as expats.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
nice try PAP losers, but many sinkies are moving to australia, including me.... What's more can you ask for being a real first world individual..

Bro, the PAP is doing is best to send its IB here to deter quitters. But then again, they could easily get FTrashes to replace these quitters. So what's their problem???? :confused:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you have any evidence to support your statement here???? Or are you just talking based on what your cock tells you??? :oIo:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 hour later. i ask that sinkie dickhead to get a link to prove his point. there isn't any shit reply to prove it. Fuck what he says!!!

Of course he doesn't. He is just like his PAP masters full of BULLSHIT!!!!!