• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

more and more bisexual women and girls in future....

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal

a key driver of the growth in the LGBT community has been a surge in bisexual women and girls. Bisexual women make up the largest group of LGBT adults — about 35 percent

More than half of LGBT adults identify as bisexual, the Gallup survey data found, while a quarter say they are gay, 12 percent identify as lesbian, 11 percent as transgender and 3 percent as another term, such as queer.

5.6 percent of U.S. adults identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, up from 4.5 percent in Gallup’s findings based on 2017 data.

in Generation Z, bisexual people make up an even greater share of the LGBT community — 72 percent said they identify as bisexual. This means that nearly 12 percent of all Gen Z adults identify as bisexual

about half of millennials who identify as LGBT say they are bisexual

among bisexual people with partners, almost nine in 10 are married or in a relationship with someone of the opposite sex

17 percent of bisexual adults are married to a spouse of the opposite sex, while 1 percent are married to a spouse of the same sex.

Meanwhile, 13 percent live with an opposite-sex domestic partner, while 3 percent live with a domestic partner of the same sex.

young people who were assigned female at birth were more likely to identify as nonbinary, meaning they are neither male nor female — or they identify as a combination of both.

Sauce:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2021/02/24/gen-z-lgbt/?outputType=amp

curryNigger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Western TV and movies encourages free sex and same sex relationship.
I'm fine with premartial sex if both the man and the woman knew each other very closely and for a very long time. But I dislike one night stands. There were times I thought that one nights stands aren't so bad but I realized the morning after is gonna be a regretful experience.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A threesome with two bi girls taking turns to peg your ass sounds fun.

13845d971a7073f0f9742c61f71e9ac9.5.jpg