• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat More Ah Neh LJs come to poke our charbors!

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allahu Akbar!

rainy-udaipur-pm-lee.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One of my favourite quotes by Ah Gong, I think.

Why don't more sinkies quote this more often instead of other Ah Gong quotations?

tony-tan-is-lky.jpg

singularity

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why don't more sinkies quote this more often instead of other Ah Gong quotations?

tony-tan-is-lky.jpg

Why did they put TT's pic instead of our Founding Father's?

"Every person has a right..." So, what kind of person was he?:confused:

jw5

Loyal

tony-tan-is-lky.jpg

Because they are not sure whether the quote was from LKY or KFC? :confused:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
In what way? Unless he's been pushing cross breed campaign with shitskin mongrels but not practising within his own household. Seriously, it takes a rather filthy slut to fucked willingly by a shitskin.

Tats your view of being a racist and not a hypocrite.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More Ah Nehs to Singkieland..

[h=1]India heading for a shortage of women[/h] Posted Tue at 5:52pmTue 4 Oct 2016, 5:52pm
In India an age-old custom favouring boys is leading to a shortage of women.
James Bennett
Source: 7.30 | Duration: 7min 23sec
Topics: community-and-society, india
Hide transcript
JAMES BENNETT, REPORTER: When you run a farm in India, having five sons is an asset, but when only one is married, it is also a burden.
RAJBALA HOODA (translated): Three of my sons can still get married, but the eldest one, it is going to be impossible to find a wife for him.
VIKRAM HOODA (translated) I never thought it would be this difficult for us to get married.
JAMES BENNETT: For every 10 boys, fewer than eight girls are born.
Family life here in this agricultural part of India remains deeply patriarchal. Parents here want a male heir to carry on the family farm but also so that he can bring in a wife and she can look after the parents in old age.
The problem is that every family's quest for a male heir is led to a critical shortage of daughters and to women marry.
The Hooda family's only married son, Balkrishna, found his wife more through cunning than romance.
BALKRISHNA HOODA (translated): My cousin told me that one his relatives was looking for someone to marry their daughter and were in talks with other families.
I reached her place that very night and got married.
JAMES BENNETT: Balkrishna's brothers are finding out this society's focus on boys and the disturbing abortion rates of female babies impose a life-long legacy.
BROTHER OF BALKRISHNA HOODA (translated): Abortions are the biggest reason why there is a lack of girls here.
INDIAN WOMAN (translated): Everyone is afraid of having girls because of dowry.
JAMES BENNETT: The tradition of dowries is rooted in the belief that a woman is a burden on her husband and he deserves to be compensated with money or gifts.
It makes having a baby girl an expensive prospect.
The advent of ultrasound technology offered a way out. Abortion rates sky rocketed. Dowries and gender testing are both forbidden in India, but the bans are largely ineffective.
Nearly three quarters of a million female foetuses are aborted in India each year.
MANEKA GANDHI, WOMEN AND CHILD DEVELOPMENT MINISTER: I don't think it actually is specific to India. I think it is an Asian thing that the boy will probably work and support you in your old age.
The boy will be more useful to the family and the girl belongs to someone else as soon as she gets married, she will go somewhere else.
That, I think, is the basis of this ridiculous belief.
JAMES BENNETT: On the outskirts of the Indian capital, I have come to meet Sumitra Devi.
Mother of two daughters, the eldest is enrolled at Harvard and the youngest, Shalini, is studying to become a pharmacist.
SUMITRA DEVI (translated): I am very proud of our daughters. We have worked really hard to make them successful and so have they.
All of us, including my daughters have made a lot of sacrifices to reach this stage of our lives.
JAMES BENNETT: Shalini Khatri and her sister value their independence now, but accept the inevitably of an arranged marriage.
SHALINI KHATRI: And it they will ask about the dowry and all then we will deny that. We are well educated.
JAMES BENNETT: But, her proud mother concedes the family may still have to pay if they are to marry.
SUMITRA DEVI (translated): Everyone does it so we have to as well even if that means taking a loan. That's society's norm.
JAMES BENNETT: The Indian government admits the dowry system is still flourishing, despite being outlawed.
MANEKA GANDHI: Some families demand it. They sort of see their unemployed lout of a son still worth more than the charming young girl he is marrying so she has to come armed with a bed and a mirror and a branded motorcycle.
It is just so annoying.
JAMES BENNETT: For doctor, Mitu Khurana, it is deeply personal.
MITU KHURANA, PAEDIATRICIAN AND MOTHER: There's this nonsense and insensible craze for sons and hatred for daughters.
JAMES BENNETT: It all began when she married a fellow doctor.
MITU KHURANA: It was an arranged marriage and we were engaged and we were married around I think six months after the engagement.
JAMES BENNETT: When she became pregnant with twin girls in 2007 she was overjoyed.
MITU KHURANA: Did I always want children, yes I did.
JAMES BENNETT: During her pregnancy, Mitu says she fell ill and was taken to hospital.
MITU KHURANA: I came back and from that day onwards my husband and in-laws started pressurising me for an abortion and the pressure was either you get one of them aborted or both of them.
JAMES BENNETT: Only later did she learn she had been given a foetal ultrasound.
MITU KHURANA: This part of the ultrasound was done without my consent, without my knowledge because I was sedated and that in itself is illegal.
JAMES BENNETT: Hospital documents confirmed the test was carried out.
What does this say?
MITU KHURANA: This is basically the ultrasound on foetus one, foetus two. This is all the, you know, the dimensions of the foetuses.
JAMES BENNETT: Mitu Khurana refused her husband's demands for an abortion. She is now suing him for conspiracy to kill her unborn daughters and is raising them alone with the help of her parents.
MITU KHURANA: They're the reason I'm alive. I don't want my daughters to face all that I faced.
I want to hand them over a better life.
JAMES BENNETT: Back in Haryana, the lack of girls has seen a darker market flourish.
Babita Malik lived in a village in Tripura on the other side of India when one day she was taken.
BABITA MALIK (translated): There were two to three people that came with my husband. It is only when I reached this village that I realised I had gotten married.
JAMES BENNETT: Babita Malik says her marriage to Mahavir was arranged by an agent who paid her brother.
MAHAVIR MALIK (translated): No, we didn't give any money to the agent. We just have to look after him. In total, this wedding cost 20,000 rupees.
QUESTION: Was there a middleman as well?
BABITA MALIK (translated): Yes, there was.
JAMES BENNETT: Trafficking is illegal, but so-called marriage brokers are allowed.
Babita has had to accept her situation.
BABITA MALIK (translated): I didn't know about the lifestyle in Haryana. I was a little girl when I got married and came here.
How would I have known what it would be like?
JAMES BENNETT: The Hooda family still hope their sons can find marriages the old-fashioned way. Mother, Rajbala, is still calling on local matchmakers, but she knows that centuries of tradition will still take generations to change.
RAJBALA HOODA (translated): My sons may well remain bachelors throughout their life. They don't have a choice.
I don't think there is any solution for this problem.
LEIGH SALES: James Bennett reporting.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-04/india-heading-for-a-shortage-of-women/7903186

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie girl disgrace. lasup cb...
Once fucked by a shitskin, their pussy will be stained black with curry.

But it is very popular now even the shit times today is featuring singkees girl making babies for FT ah neh.Almost every weekend version you will see the national paper is featuring local girls making babies for ah neh or angmo!