• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mont Blanc Products

Hanace

Alfrescian
Loyal
I use Mont Blanc pen with Pilot G-techmatic refill. Pen feels good in the hand and the Japanese refill is just perfect.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mont blanc pen write well, but the design is for too traditional, that why i like caran d'ache.

caran d'ache have lifetime warranty. Montblanc have 2 years warranty.

Mont blanc is an german company with a french name.

Caran d'ache is an swiss company with strange name.

dun be silly, for pen, go for caran d'ache. so silly to go for mont blanc, ha ha ha.You are just paying for their advertisement.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
mont blanc pen write well, but the design is for too traditional, that why i like caran d'ache.

caran d'ache have lifetime warranty. Montblanc have 2 years warranty.

Mont blanc is an german company with a french name.

Caran d'ache is an swiss company with strange name.

dun be silly, for pen, go for caran d'ache. so silly to go for mont blanc, ha ha ha.You are just paying for their advertisement.

Didnt know u also love high-end products :smile:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mont blanc and caran d'ache is up there

waterman is down there with parker, no comparison at all. Low end just like johor.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am attracted to their watches and belts. Last week, eng eng bo tai chi cho so went Paragon to update myself. Noticed that Dunhill belts now all cost more than $450. Even Givenchy belts also $400 plus. Many years ago, Dunhill belts just slightly more than $300.

Strangely, while many things cost more compared to the past, call chicken in Geylang steady poon pi pi maintaining their price at $150. AVB the ones behind?

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
mont blanc and caran d'ache is up there

waterman is down there with parker, no comparison at all. Low end just like johor.

Hi Singveld,

I disagree with your above assertion re: Parker pens. I am a avid collectors of fountain pens and Parker is definitely one of my favorite brand.
What you see in the shopping malls in Singapore are the low-end series. Parker has a high-end series that are comparable to all of the above
brands mentioned thus far. What is more interesting is their limited edition series which are much sort after by collectors.

If you owned one of this like me, you can flip for a tidy profit.

- 2008 Parker Duofold Maki-e Carp
- 2008 Parker Duofold Lucky 8
- 2007 Parker Duofold True Blue
- 2007 Parker Duofold Makie Panda
- 2002 Parker Accession Queen Elizabeth Golden Jubilee

I am still trying to source for some of the other limited editions.

Cheers ...

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
First came to know this brand through their pens. Noticed they do have some nice watches and belts. Any bros here into this brand?

MontBlanc is well known for their writing instruments. Their pens write very smoothly and effortlessly. However, I wouldn't buy their watches as they are made of generic ETA movements. Their watches sell at high prices because of the brand and marketing gimmick. Nothing special with the movement and craftsmanship.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a salesman pen lah. Got meaning one. For customers to 'sign' POs and cheques. Very good as gifts if need someone to sign something fast. :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle you never update.....LV reversibile belt costs $750 up.....Hermes (worn by machi father) $1200 up.....no wonder got rich poor tulan gap now.

I am attracted to their watches and belts. Last week, eng eng bo tai chi cho so went Paragon to update myself. Noticed that Dunhill belts now all cost more than $450. Even Givenchy belts also $400 plus. Many years ago, Dunhill belts just slightly more than $300.

Strangely, while many things cost more compared to the past, call chicken in Geylang steady poon pi pi maintaining their price at $150. AVB the ones behind?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle you never update.....LV reversibile belt costs $750 up.....Hermes (worn by machi father) $1200 up.....no wonder got rich poor tulan gap now.
Ummm. serious? No wonder fakes are doing so well. Read an auntie just kena up the lorry. LOS now also follow sinking land style liaoz, many places kena raided but I believe can settle quite easily.