• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Monster.com.sg

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This job agency is now flooded with ah neh.

Just got a call from one of their ah neh agent asking if my firm is hiring.
He claimed to be calling from S'pore and he is able to provide FTs and local candidates.
He can meet my hiring requirement and work out something for us without me putting up any advertisement.
This is another big loopholes for importing so many ah nehs into S'pore.
MOM must be acting blur and keeping a blind eye on this.

http://www.monster.com.sg/contact_us.html

Seems like their contact center is located in India.
I wonder if they really have an office in S'pore.

Last edited:

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree.

Posted some months before. My job ads in that place only results in a tonne of Indian engineers and no locals UNLESS you complain and then they "tweak" the ad.

Same goes with Jobstreet and JobsDB.

So what you say above with Indians in the centers makes sense. I think someone inside is manipulating the system so that all the ads go to India.. probably makes them better commission..

This job agency is now flooded with ah neh.

Just got a call from one of their ah neh agent asking if my firm is hiring.
He claimed to be calling from S'pore and he is able to provide FTs and local candidates.
He can meet my hiring requirement and work out something for us without me putting up any advertisement.
This is another big loopholes for importing so many ah nehs into S'pore.
MOM must be acting blur and keeping a blind eye on this.

http://www.monster.com.sg/contact_us.html

Seems like their contact center is located in India.
I wonder if they really have an office in S'pore.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waiting for lift at my HDB. Suddenly one group of ah Nehs appears and rush into the lift when the door opens. KNNBCCB

AktifSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bhai, by the grace of Lord Brahma, my comrades are most employable in terms of education, attitude, conduct, work ethics and quality of work. The US government shutdown has absolutely nothing to do with us. My prayers are with my comrades in NASA who constitutes 38% of their workforce. Hope they get their paychecks soon. Namaste.