• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Monopoly also cannot survive - Okto Channel closing down

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should close down the govt propaganda arm opps sorry , I mean mediacorpse .
I don't watch any of its super boring shows trying to sell the PAP ko-io̍h .
Why do you think its free in a country that places profit above everything

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
State-owned monopolies are never efficient or desirable. But of course the PAP govt wants to hold on to the lest vestiges of informational control via these entities.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should close down the govt propaganda arm opps sorry , I mean mediacorpse .
I don't watch any of its super boring shows trying to sell the PAP ko-io̍h .
Why do you think its free in a country that places profit above everything

They even built a swanky new campus for Mediacorp near Portsdown Road.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Merge Gin and Eatshitndie and become Eatdrinkginshitndie. :biggrin:
giphy.gif

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHAT!!...you mean they don't have a general to volunteer and parachute in to save the channel?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another monopoly collapsing because they don't do their work properly.

125537211519723915.png

I reiterate: SPH is going to get a first-hand experience of what NOL had went through under that paper general who looks like Kim Jong Il.

Layoffs, asset sales etc.