• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious monk settled peacefully....

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stupid buddhist monks! Or Christian or Mormon whatever the fuck monks!

Be a Taoist. Then when horny can fuck with clear conscience and know in doing so, you are one with the Tao.

This is a taoist. What you are proposing is just your own nonsense. No other taoist is doing what you are doing. You need to come to church more often on Sundays.

DSCN8747.JPG

20140505-taoistpriest-ST%20copy.jpg

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sex is a powerful tool
it an send you to tantric heaven
and it can also send him down to fiery hell

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we are all mortals
sex is one of the strongest drives
it's the craving that leads many to the depth of hell

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He asked: "When I bathe, am I in my robes? How can I swim in my robes?"

Substitute bathe with 'have sex" and swim with 'poke'.

That's what he is actually doing.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
respect respect respect the monk
he represents the pious the pure the purified
he represents the sangha
the Buddha...so respect please

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a taoist. What you are proposing is just your own nonsense. No other taoist is doing what you are doing. You need to come to church more often on Sundays.

DSCN8747.JPG

20140505-taoistpriest-ST%20copy.jpg

ROTFFLMFAOLKITA!
Rolling on the fucking floor laffing my fucking arse out legs kicking in the air!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

What the fuck do you know of the Tao?
When the Tao that you think is the Tao is not the Tao
The Name that you think is the Name is not the Name

Do you know of Liu Ch'ang-sheng ?
I want to follow his path by staying in an atas very very atas whorehouse.
But I first must perfect my turning stone into gold like him to finance my stay.

You go do what you want to do on Sunday or any other days
I will drink when thirsty and eat when hungry and fuck when horny like a good Taoist

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what is the use of having so much sexual prowess when you are still burning in this samsaric house
there is no end to your sex craving ...no satisfaction.no contentment. you will still hunger for more and more until your golden jade turned rusty...and you still remain a weakling mortal....a prison of your own sexual gratitufication. tioboh???