• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Monica Baey vs Nicolas Lim

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This proves that the Singapore police force are fair and impartial and apply the law equally to all regardless of their station in life.

Singapore is very lucky to have such a transparent and incorruptible system. If a similar case were to occur in our neighboring countries the outcome would depend upon the religion of the accused, who he was related to and how much money his parents had.

This is why it is imperative that everyone should vote for the PAP in the coming election to ensure that the system continues to function as it should. If opposition clowns are voted in they will cause nothing but trouble and Singapore will go downhill rapidly

Faderangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the allegation that Lim has powerful parents who may have intervened to ensure lighter punishment that has everyone riled up.

Many other sexual assault cases in nus received similar brush offs, but none as we know involved alleged intervention by powerful parents.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are naive to think that the law is just. Lolol.

Some are above AWARE, some above the law, don't kid yourselves. Nothing will happen to him.

Faderangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it’s your Daughter , Sister or relative I’m sure you will encourage her to pursue this peeping to. To the end , so if it’s not related to you and if you don’t wish to support Monica Baey in her pursuit , just keep mump and not pass unworthy comments. She is a brave girl who fights for justice , one day she may be an MP looking after our interests.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
just In :

Police said his Father a Taxi Driver.

if not a PHV Driver. very sad.

now Monica Baey feel disappointed ??? :(

If that is the case his father is a danger to society. Taxi drivers in Singapore cause carnage on a daily basis.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is Baey's endgame? To hear that Nicholas is caned to bleed? Castrated? Eyes goughed out? What is suitable for her? SPF already acted, NUS alread acted. Who the F does she want? International Criminal Court?

She's a Catholic. Why she was never taught to forgive?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monica needs to focus on her degree. Scully NUS give her pass only. She spend so much time chasing Nicholas and not studying.

Faderangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
agoNew #6
If it’s your Daughter , Sister or relative I’m sure you will encourage her to pursue this peeping Tom to the end , so if it’s not related to you and if you don’t wish to support Monica Baey in her pursuit , just keep mump and not pass unworthy comments. She is a brave girl who fights for justice , one day she may be an MP looking after all our interests. We need brave girls like her here.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just In :

Police said his Father a Taxi Driver.

if not a PHV Driver. very sad.

now Monica Baey feel disappointed ??? :(
Taxi driver can have connections also.
See those hdb crasslooters? Those heartland Temple committee made up of ah beng uncles. Always plp pappy ministers and rub shoulders with them. They got influence also.

Faderangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHY NO PHOTOS OF NICHOLAS LIM THE PERVERT ? SHOW HIM TO US THEN I CAN TELL MY GIRLFRIENDS TO AVOID HIM , ALSO THE PUBLIC CAN KEEP AN EYE WHENEVER HE IS NEAR TOILETS IN PUBLIC PLACES. HE WILL NOT JUST STOP HIS DESPICABLE ACTS . LEOPARDS NEVER CHANGE HIS SPOTS !

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHY NO PHOTOS OF NICHOLAS LIM THE PERVERT ? SHOW HIM TO US THEN I CAN TELL MY GIRLFRIENDS TO AVOID HIM , ALSO THE PUBLIC CAN KEEP AN EYE WHENEVER HE IS NEAR TOILETS IN PUBLIC PLACES. HE WILL NOT JUST STOP HIS DESPICABLE ACTS . LEOPARDS NEVER CHANGE HIS SPOTS !

chop off your dick.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I personally think that this Monica should start civil suit against this Nicholas for sexual harassment causing undue stress and emotional trauma.

He already pleaded guilty and admitted through his letter of apology....sure win suit and can claim $m.

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
was perv nicholas arrested or reprimanded and bailed during investigation in fear that he might do it again?
what' bout benjamin lim's case where he as dragged outta class by 5 officers?
for gods' sake, he was just a kid compared to the abovementioned.
its nowhere we commoners can question our spf coz they are equipped with the entire country's agencies just to shut our mouths