• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Monetary Policy Might Not Be As Effective Going Forward

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, mr forggy...:o

Good morning krafty, just my 2 cents, it will be very helpful if your posts also consists of the headline plus maybe first few paragraphs of the article together with the link rather than just the link. Cheers!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's will be worse, only way out for them is to carry the baggage and keep on printing money until no one knows what will happen. as for current, everybody is buying anything US, currency to stocks, the top is already here, tricky months ahead. others on the other hand are downgrading their economy. i will not go in until i see big crash in 2015. not to cause worrisome sentiments but just a precaution.

Would it be effective going backward?