• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MOM - Stop pretending you cannot see

Soul

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my workplace, three levels of superiors above me are from India and China. They just want to get rid of us local subordinates and bring in their own people.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my workplace, three levels of superiors above me are from India and China. They just want to get rid of us local subordinates and bring in their own people.
its normal. get use to it and it will be ok.
pap will never tekan their foreigners and sabo their own rent seeking ricebowl
haaaa

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
its normal. get use to it and it will be ok.
pap will never tekan their foreigners and sabo their own rent seeking ricebowl
haaaa
PAP prefer to train fresh graduates FT from zero to heroes to Superstar IT workers for rent seeking ricebowl than locals....

Start them from zero= cheap slave wage to boost GLCs popup profits for investors....

evil Loong is dangerous and like Jesus must die...

With lyrics

Last edited:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

You think MOM don't know? MOM and NTUC are there to silent your grievances.
Then E2i is like a con man, try applying grants from them, and their job is to silent you.

Foreigners can come in peacefully to replace you because of the above measures in place.

Last edited:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
61% song with it ,slowly sinkies will be replaced with FT ,PR n new citizen ,slowly one by one will go suck thumb

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah...you very low level leh.