• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MOM is our weakest link - Singapore hiring 230 Filipino vaccinators & Filipino workers need not vaccinate to enter Singapore (7000 cases daily)

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

PH labor official announces Singapore opening for vaccinators​

MANILA – The Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) in Singapore said the host country is in need of more than 200 vaccinators. Labor Attaché Saul de Vries said they have approved a job order for a total of 230 vaccinators. “Salary ranges from 1,800 to 2,500 Singapore dollars or a minimum of PHP63,000,” he said in a virtual forum on Friday. https://www.pna.gov.ph/articles/1142659

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why love Philippines so much? No Filipinos will die?
Filipinos are working in our stat boards and gov agency stat boards. Is the hiring decision made because the HR is Filippino?

No Singaporeans willing to be vaccinators? Singaporean girls rather drive grab or do foodpanda delivery? No part time student or SAF medic to help?
Ok, at least, can we please get some nice taiwan ladies to jab me?

26466E47-8654-4292-A75D-7BF9380858D6_w650_r0_s.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u.s. mass hired trainee nurses from africa when biden took over admin. my 1st jab was by ghanaian nurse. 2nd jab by nigerian nurse. they are friendlier and nicer than the entitled blm nigress tigress of oakland and richmond.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking PAP!
Opening back door under guise of vaccination. Gues what will they do after vacinnation job finish? Yes they will take over your job.

Now you know why the pappies seem to actually want the pandemic to persist. And why it's like they want to, through the media, cajole everyone to get vaccinated. I believe a fortune has been spent on those Gov dot sg propaganda posters and infographics, half page full color print on newspaper front pages, digital notice boards at lift lobbies, ads displayed in public transport etc.

Where does the govt end and the 'vaccine industry stakeholder' begin? :wink:

And for those of you vaccinated folks... I predict there will be booster shots in future. Possibly annual ones. They have already planted in your minds the seed that it's 'endemic'. Your body, your choice. :cool:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking saf got so many combat medics and service medics and also reservist medics
knnbccb
really waste tax payer money hiring pinays
fuck pap
Agree. Even ord reservists can be asked to volunteer. Nationwide mobilisation + volunteers, nursing students, scdf medics etc.

But they will not be renting empty rooms.

Rent-seeking economy cannot die.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why love Philippines so much? No Filipinos will die?
Filipinos are working in our stat boards and gov agency stat boards. Is the hiring decision made because the HR is Filippino?

No Singaporeans willing to be vaccinators? Singaporean girls rather drive grab or do foodpanda delivery? No part time student or SAF medic to help?
Ok, at least, can we please get some nice taiwan ladies to jab me?
Girls from chinese snd confucian societies most likely will end up as mistress or prostitutes.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

PH labor official announces Singapore opening for vaccinators​

MANILA – The Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) in Singapore said the host country is in need of more than 200 vaccinators. Labor Attaché Saul de Vries said they have approved a job order for a total of 230 vaccinators. “Salary ranges from 1,800 to 2,500 Singapore dollars or a minimum of PHP63,000,” he said in a virtual forum on Friday. https://www.pna.gov.ph/articles/1142659
I wondered why every job also not enough local take up . Funny. What the 4 mil citizens doing? Mostly citizens silver spoon descendents cash rich ??