• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious MOM HR Job $1000 any Takers?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
phe1rqT.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN as predicted by my uncle again the job pay is low wage slavery disguise as trainee KNN in school attachment still not trained enough forever training KNN better train jibye to open for better pay rike @ginfreely KNN

Last edited:

HotCrossBun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just for show only. Very soon they will say no Sinkie wants the job and hire any CECA.

Need to work how many days a week and each day how many hours?
In a country where Indian can become Malay, and someone said we get $23k per person in Singapore for the covid, it is important to clarify clearly.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jiuhukia will grab! :cautious:

Green Grabbers, Pink Pandas, Deliver Rooneys.

I have never ordered food with these food delivery apps. I don't trust a person who's not an employee of the food company to handle my food. You'll still survive if you somehow are hungry without food at an inconvenient time.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Green Grabbers, Pink Pandas, Deliver Rooneys.

I have never ordered food with these food delivery apps. I don't trust a person who's not an employee of the food company to handle my food. You'll still survive if you somehow are hungry without food at an inconvenient time.

I am actually referring to the HR post. Sinkies may not accept. But Jiuhukia will grab. M$3000 - M$4330 pm. Good pay for them.

Mee too. I dont like ta pao. If wife not cooking, i prefer to dine outside. Eat while is hot.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am actually referring to the HR post. Sinkies may not accept. But Jiuhukia will grab. M$3000 - M$4330 pm. Good pay for them.

Mee too. I dont like ta pao. If wife not cooking, i prefer to dine outside. Eat while is hot.
Those staying at JB will like the job
Singaporean those youngsters will accept too