• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MOH told 4 year old to isolate alone

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...itive-is-this-correct.6628420/#post-137504798

The Other Half’s nephew, i.e. brother’s son, had a fever and his mother brought him to see doctor ... ART negative, but PCR came back positive. He is 4 years old this year.

They also have a younger daughter who is still breastfeeding. Apparently she too now has a fever.

According to what my in-laws side (they live with my in-laws) told The Other Half, other than to fill up a form, MOH instruction is just need to isolate the boy alone ... not even the mother should be with him :s22:

4 year old lock in a room alone? Sure or not? :s8:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...itive-is-this-correct.6628420/#post-137504798

The Other Half’s nephew, i.e. brother’s son, had a fever and his mother brought him to see doctor ... ART negative, but PCR came back positive. He is 4 years old this year.

They also have a younger daughter who is still breastfeeding. Apparently she too now has a fever.

According to what my in-laws side (they live with my in-laws) told The Other Half, other than to fill up a form, MOH instruction is just need to isolate the boy alone ... not even the mother should be with him :s22:

The rule for home isolation has been relaxed to allow the designated guardian to be outside the room, but within the house. The guardian cannot leave the house. I’m 100% sure the guardian is free to accompany the boy to stay in the room if she can arrange for someone to put the food outside the door.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rule for home isolation has been relaxed to allow the designated guardian to be outside the room, but within the house. The guardian cannot leave the house. I’m 100% sure the guardian is free to accompany the boy to stay in the room if she can arrange for someone to put the food outside the door.
Can I assume this guardian is immune from Covid?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can I assume this guardian is immune from Covid?
No. This is to answer the distorted suggestion that MOH wants a 4 year old to be quarantined alone. Actually a guardian is required to accompany the kid. But then they relaxed it to allow the guardian to step outside the room. In any case, no one is going to check if your child is quarantined inside the room since this is home quarantine. So those fellas just need to be smart

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. This is to answer the distorted suggestion that MOH wants a 4 year old to be quarantined alone. Actually a guardian is required to accompany the kid. But then they relaxed it to allow the guardian to step outside the room. In any case, no one is going to check if your child is quarantined inside the room since this is home quarantine. So those fellas just need to be smart
It is verlee stressful having to deal with sickness while adhering to laws .

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If 85% of of the population are vaccinated why is there a need for those who test positive to isolate?

Isn't the vaccine supposed to protect those that have had their shots?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If 85% of of the population are vaccinated why is there a need for those who test positive to isolate?

Isn't the vaccine supposed to protect those that have had their shots?

They have already shifted that 'herd immunity' goal post... now vaccination is declared to 'prevent serious illness and death.'

Therefore, if you're not seriously ill and still alive, the vaccines are working as intended. :biggrin:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
So pig pa

So pig parents again agree. The only good sinkie is dead sinkie

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
They have already shifted that 'herd immunity' goal post... now vaccination is declared to 'prevent serious illness and death.'

Therefore, if you're not seriously ill and still alive, the vaccines are working as intended. :biggrin:

Yeah ok so those who are infected just have a mild illness so why then do those positive cases have to isolate.

When I have a head cold or the flu I don't have to isolate. I just take some panadol and antihistamines and soldier on and that includes going to meetings, attending conferences etc. The reason I don't have to isolate is because only a small percentage of individuals actually die from influenza. Most just end up with a mild infection.

With vaccines Covid is even milder than the flu so why the need for all these ridiculous rules?

It just does not make any sense... unless... of course.... vaccines don't work or are making things even worse.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No no no… is to stay below the magic number of 2%

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello , the Govt is allowing these to be a common flu bug now. They are not going to spend more money keeping tab the citizens. The citizens just have to be smart.If there's no outright symptoms, they should just rest and go out and play. No one is watching anyway.

As for the ART kit, just test and let's it. No one is bothered about the result. No one is checking too. I don't know what kind of school our Singaporeans has been sent to all these years

Last edited: