• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Modi gets fuckd Bigly

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal

Independent Candidate Sarabjeet Singh Khalsa Wins From Faridkot Seat​

Independent candidate Sarabjeet Singh Khalsa won from the Faridkot seat in Punjab, defeating AAP's Karamjit Singh Anmol, according to the Election Commission. Khalsa defeated Anmol by a margin of 70,053 votes. Khalsa is the son of one of the two assassins of former prime minister Indira Gandhi.

The electoral victories of jailed pro-Khalistan radical preacher Amritpal Singh from Punjab’s Khadoor Sahib, and Sarabjit Singh Khalsa, the son of Beant Singh, one of the two assassins of Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, have brought the focus back to the State’s troubled past and voters’ growing disenchantment with mainstream parties. According to the State observers, the traditional parties mostly stand discredited due to the growing burden of debt, corruption, farmers’ distress, drug abuse and unrelenting overseas migration from Punjab.

Both Singh and Khalsa had contested as independent candidates in this Lok Sabha election. While Singh defeated Congress candidate Kulbir Singh Zira with a margin of over 197,120 votes, Khalsa defeated Aam Aadmi Party’s (AAP) Karamjit Singh Anmol with a margin of over 70,000 votes.

"Amritpal Singh and Sarabjit Singh Khalsa don’t have any track record in public life or politics,” said Ashutosh Kumar, head of the political science department in Panjab University.

“It is highly unlikely that they will fit into the Parliamentary framework. Their sudden rise to prominence is worrying since Punjab shares border with Pakistan and has seen insurgency in the past.”

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Listen to this.
The tea seller will himself be in jail in the near future.
The fucker has not dared give a press interview.
What can you expect of a pundek pondan who left his wife after 2 nights and ran to the Himalayas so fast no one knew where he was.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Madman says God sent him to rule India.
Tell that to the thousands who were murdered in Gujerat under his watch and during the Farmers protests.
I wonder if he can explain why he was given a kick on his unused tiny balls this time.

Modi takes oath as PM but India cuts him down, elects an inspired opposition​

Modi, who proclaimed himself “not biological” but “sent by God” has been found to be a mortal among us, shrinkable at a jab of the finger.​

https://www.telegraphindia.com/vide...own-elects-an-inspired-opposition/cid/2025758

Watch where he gets mocked and the background threat of him being arrested once he gets overthrown - like hos he arrests the opposition guys.
Sounds like PAPies..

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol

5677341b6e510a6f3a75b1c9_failed.gif

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Modi says: I am a Messenger of God, but then he gets trounced by God
lol

'God has sent me, convinced that my energy is not biological': Prime Minister Narendra Modi

In a candid moment, he shared, “When my mother was alive, I used to believe that I was born biologically. After she passed away, upon reflecting on all my experiences, I was convinced that God has sent me. This energy could not be from my biological body, but was bestowed upon me by God...whenever I do anything, I believe god is guiding me."

Modi's comments came during his visit to Varanasi on May 14, where he is contesting the election in a bid to secure victory in one of the 543 constituencies being contested nationwide. The BJP, under Modi's leadership, is ambitiously aiming to secure 370 seats independently, a goal that would see them surpass their 2019 performance by 67 seats.

---- But he got

The governing Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) of Prime Minister Narendra Modi won 240 seats, falling short of the 272-mark that signifies a majority in the Lok Sabha, the lower house of India’s Parliament, which has 543 seats in all.

These numbers contrast sharply with 2019 results when the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) won 353 seats, 303 of which were bagged by the BJP alone.

------ less 63 seats than in 2019

What leeders aka Devils do and say just to stay in power.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
He needs all the CECA Indians come back to India to make him majority, to make India great again.
So he needs to revoke all the CECA agreements.
Orh please do…. Getting back all the snakes back to their original holding place.. and let the kill each others in their own turf.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal