• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Models..摸摸here, 摸摸there..

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vietnamese Model Kim Cuong

vietnamese-model-name-kim-cuong-3.jpg

vietnamese-model-name-kim-cuong.jpg

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Carina Linn, 23, from Taiwan dubbed the ‘world’s sexiest nurse’

MARCH 16, 2017

A NURSE has been dubbed the “sexiest in the world” after taking the internet by storm with her saucy selfies.
Carina Linn, 23, from Taiwan, has stacked up some 186,000 followers on Instagram after only 66 posts, The Sunreports.
And Carina’s army of fans looks like it is only set to grow as she continues to tease them with the stunning snaps.

nintchdbpict000308995781.jpg

By day, Carina is a dutiful and caring nurse bringing solace to her patients at the busy hospital in the Taiwanese capital Taipei where she works.
But in her free time, the young medic changes out of her uniform and poses for glamorous and revealing photos.
The internet has gone wild for the pics, but Carina isn’t letting her new-found fame go to her head.
She said: “I’m not sure what the fuss is about there’s no rule that a nurse cannot become a model when not on duty.”
Some have criticised her for what they see as her provocative image — posting photos of herself in her nurse’s uniform next to others of herself in bikinis.
But Carina is having none of it.
According to Stomp, she told her critics: “I’m not taking pictures because I’m trying to be famous.
“I am me, I do things that make me feel happy. I don’t think that I am anything special or extraordinary, I am just someone leading an ordinary life.”
This story originally appeared in The Sun.