• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mobile phone repair

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
My note2 is dead after put to factory reset and inactive for few months. Unable to open, no response when charging.
Market rate seems to be at least $150. Any lobang?

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also, my note4 drain pretty fast after "upgrade" the software a month ago. Now in samsung service centre. At first they change the battery, but problem remain, then i fucked them and they will change the motherboard. If still unable to fix, confirm will sell off the note4 and perhaps buy xiaomi. Fuck samsung.

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks all bros here. appreciated. While at samsung service centre this afternoon, looks like most customers went there for the battery draining issue.
I'm fine for the note4 until the software upgraded. lesson learnt: never upgrade the software if it's working fine.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
image.jpg
i'm seated at the patio of the la baguette cafe at stanford mall right next to eric schmidt and a companion, and his brain waves tell me not to get lollipopped by the latest android upgrade. :*:

Last edited: