• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mob Bait, must Trick / Lure / Bait / Provoke / Compell Force HK Rioters to gather into Death Trap Ambush Zone

我爸是李肛=Ass Loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Max Death Toll within shortest time, MAX effectiveness of carnage.

I propose to stage a fake Profession by Mainland Chinese Students Marching HK.

That would get massive gathering of huge number HK MOBS.

Lay the death trap, massive cross firing shooting from high position without any obstruction and no hidding space / blind spots.

Give a good carnage better than Tien An Men Square 大屠杀 Massacre.

One Fucking good shooting day and let coffins be out of stock for months.

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
HK bastard rioters are worthless SHELL-DUST 炮灰 you can call them HONGKEE KURDS 香港库尔德族。

Give them sufficient carnage for once and for all and there will long term stability in HK this is the TRUE 50 年不变!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
For Max Death Toll within shortest time, MAX effectiveness of carnage.

I propose to stage a fake Profession by Mainland Chinese Students Marching HK.

That would get massive gathering of huge number HK MOBS.

Lay the death trap, massive cross firing shooting from high position without any obstruction and no hidding space / blind spots.

Give a good carnage better than Tien An Men Square 大屠杀 Massacre.

One Fucking good shooting day and let coffins be out of stock for months.
Another joker who cant write properly in English and wants to post in an English forum.

Post in Chinese please and spare us!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me ears are bleeding , please do not use Google translate
操你大爷,用华语很难吗 ?

我爸是李肛=Ass Loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a carnage they should also hire Gukhas & American killer cops or Blackwater Mercenaries used in Iraq.

Image result for Blackwater Mercenaries used in Iraq Related image
Image result for Blackwater Mercenaries used in Iraq
Related image
Image result for violent American cops
Image result for violent American cops Related image

LET them be the BAD GUYS!

They are BEST known for indiscriminate shooting of innocent civilians, unleash them on the Hong Kong Mobs.

The pro-west libtards will find their own foot inside their own mouth.