• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MNC manager quit job to answer his true calling, to become a fucking nurse, can wash patient's CB?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
2003, more than 1,350 mid-career Singaporeans and permanent residents have participated in the three programmes, including 70 who enrolled this year, said WSG.

One of them is Mr Nigel Leong, who at 48 years old is finally pursuing his first passion, nearly three decades after he was dissuaded by his parents from taking a degree in nursing.

This year, the former regional quality manager at a multi-national company tendered his resignation and took a significant pay cut to join WSG's Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) for Registered Nurses (Degree) in April.

He turned down lucrative job offers from other companies, including one that would allow him to relocate to Switzerland, and decided to make the switch to nursing to contribute back to society.

Mr Leong, who is single, is expected to graduate from the National University of Singapore's Alice Lee Centre for Nursing Studies in 2022 as a staff nurse working for SingHealth Community Hospitals (SCH).

He is one of 18 participants of the PCP for Registered Nurses who have been sponsored by SCH. Of this group, six nurses have started work at the three community hospitals managed by SCH: Bright Vision Hospital, Sengkang Community Hospital and Outram Community Hospital.

Mr Leong said his passion for healthcare started when he was a combat medic while serving his National Service.

"It prompted me to want to pursue a degree in nursing in Sydney, but unfortunately my parents were against it because of the stigma associated with nursing. In the 1990s, it was seen as a lowly job," he said.

"My father asked me why should he invest so much money for me to study in Sydney to 'clean people's backside'," he added with a chuckle.

Not wanting to go against his parent's wishes, he took up a degree in food science and has been in this industry for 23 years until he made the career switch.

Ms Stephanie Yeap, director of nursing at SCH, said the working experience of mid-career individuals like Mr Leong provides them with a "different outlook and perspective in their care delivery", with skill sets that may complement their clinical skills.

She added that mid-career nurses also tend to have a stronger passion and drive for nursing.

"These mid-career nurses are at the stage of life where they understand themselves better and know what sort of career would suit them best,"

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of shitty propaganda is that ? Is that manager old and useless and got kick out by the foreigner ?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would become a nurse if I get to rearrange Ho Ching's cheebye every night.
Slice off, stitch back. exchange her lips with her cheebye lips, cut off her nipples and whip her smelly cunt.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would become a nurse if I get to rearrange Ho Ching's cheebye every night.
Slice off, stitch back. exchange her lips with her cheebye lips, cut off her nipples and whip her smelly cunt.
I will just switch position of her cheebye and and asshole. So when Pinky fucks her, he's actually sodomizing her.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk cock, the pay is a huge different,hunan being are greedy n won't be satisfies, this is one case of being remove from post now talk great,lol,nobody wants a job that pay low

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk cock, the pay is a huge different,hunan being are greedy n won't be satisfies, this is one case of being remove from post now talk great,lol,nobody wants a job that pay low

Anyone who gives interview time to the local propagandist media is usually a lanjiao lang. The only exceptions are maybe if the person is a celebrity or famous person e.g. CEO, when occasionally such interviews are unavoidable. But for the random Joes and Janes, to hell with them. :cool:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who gives interview time to the local propagandist media is usually a lanjiao lang. The only exceptions are maybe if the person is a celebrity or famous person e.g. CEO, when occasionally such interviews are unavoidable. But for the random Joes and Janes, to hell with them. :cool:
What about those who keep writing to St forum ? My uncle think is lan jiao lang of langs :cool:
@ginfreely

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want him to kiss her cunt lips and puke like the gay shit he's always been.
You cantonese prostitute descendant criminal liar bastard bully glockman and clones Jeremy Quek are so despicable dishonest dishonorable didn’t follow agreement to stop insulting me and busted your own lies in this 5.5 months and just continue to bust your own lies everyday - with so much cantonese pride - that you attack me because I attack you. Pui!

As per usual you are what your fellow musashi clone accused me to be “hypocritical” and “malicious” and use “Obvious lies and nonsense” when the obvious truth is I was just fighting back terrorists gang up attacks and you glockman using various clones are the terrorist attacker since day one viciously me a virgin a slut whore mistress. Pui!

And you Cantonese scammer are so shameless and despicable busted to be using clones to attack me first already just deny act innocent and turn around to accuse me the attacker. Pui!

And while viciously bullying me using malicious obvious lies and nonsense ganging up with fellow cantonese prostitute descendant sweetiepie and nightsafari aka strawberry and ah Meng etc you think you can just act like you are a good person can act innocent start threads or reply in other people threads act victim of Ntuc or pap bullying you. That’s how despicable and shameless you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant are. Pui!