• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MM Lee: Don't listen to the oppositions! They talk a lot of rubbish!

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the Old Autocrat chose his Son as the leader after ex-regent wooden decided to step down?!!! WTF? Only in Peasantpore.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>"GST hike is to help the poor." - PM Lee<<

My fav quote. In just one short simple quote, he made me laugh.

I sure hope he don't 'help' the poor further!

woofy

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth is the PAP talk too many rubbish and the oppostion hardly get a chance to speak without being arrested. If you are good, people will know, don't need to constantly telling people that you are good

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
the truth is the pap talk too many rubbish and the oppostion hardly get a chance to speak without being arrested. If you are good, people will know, don't need to constantly telling people that you are good

官有两个口? :d:d:d:d:d:d:d

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
he forgets he is not PM, he makes the PM looks silly and stupid whenever he speaks..........

Agree... the more he talks, the more he makes his son look like an "Ah Siah Kia".... cannot do anything, must always depend on Daddy....

HAHAHAH!

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal

mahbowtan.jpg

me too! I need both
hands to hold my millions!

millions or melons?

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
When other people is PM . cannot touch the reserve.

When his son is PM can use reserve.

Dun listen to opposition then listen to YOU ar...

Faster die lah..

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did anyone see MM Lee yesterday? From late news last night, He seems to be carrying a Blue-Blacked right Eye? Did He injuried himself while planting a tree...

did he fall down and hit himself on the face after being choked eating pretzels?

isn't it co-incident that Georgie Bushie came for a visit recently? :biggrin:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a1-1.jpg

"My old pal, you lousy lah... 40 years on i am now filthy rich while you still remain a peasant".

Last edited: