• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Missing Virgin Sells For US$170k

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Missing-Virgin-Mary.jpg

‘Missing Virgin’ Error Stamp Sells for $170,000
04 Feb 2016 Thu
An early issue of British Virgin Island is sold for $170,000. A spectacular error is seen on this stamp, where the Virgin Mary goes missing.

The stamp is a unique one. Issued in 1867, the Caribbean colony’s 1s stamp consists of a rose-colored background with a figure of St. Ursula printed in the centre in black.

A small number of stamps without the central figure got into circulation.

This error stamp was presented at the David Feldman’s Dec. 11, 2015, auction in Geneva.

The missing St. Ursula fetched $170,000!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Background....

The name Missing Virgin refers to a printing error on a Virgin Island stamp.

The virgin figure was omitted from the stamp, hence the nick name, “Missing Virgin”. St. Ursula was a virgin martyr who lived between the third and fifth centuries A.D. She was born in Britain, avoided marriage to a pagan king and is believed to have been slain for her faith with 10,000 virgin companions at Cologne, Germany.

Christopher Columbus named the Virgin Islands in her honor.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
@ginfreely ... hopefully while you remain steadfastly a Virgin, please be kind to other innocent virgins and cause their unnecessary demise. You never know, they might enjoy sex and indulge in it!

Thankyou :smile:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's sad that 10000 virgins have to die because of a Stubborn, Obstinate and Recalcitrant Old Virgin Martyr !!! Sigh...

I am sure they could have found men like @glockman @Valium @sweetiepie @nightsafari @Semaj2357 @rotiprata and many others who would have been more than willing to satisfy and ravish these poor virgins...Sigh...
2 conditions 1st hor...

1) I need to be invited by said virgins to ravish them :inlove:

2) They need to intellectually and emotionally stimulate me as well. Chiobu not enough to get my juices flowing... :redface:

That said, if they can do 1 and 2.... hosay liao!!!! :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
2 conditions 1st hor...

1) I need to be invited by said virgins to ravish them :inlove:

2) They need to intellectually and emotionally stimulate me as well. Chiobu not enough to get my juices flowing... :redface:

That said, if they can do 1 and 2.... hosay liao!!!! :biggrin:
I better go search my 50 year stamp collection passed down to me by by late Amdk grandfather to see if I have a Missing VIRGIN. If got, Huat huat riao... Lol :biggrin:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I better go search my 50 year stamp collection passed down to me by by late Amdk grandfather to see if I have a Missing VIRGIN. If got, Huat huat riao... Lol :biggrin:
have to have the whole thing appraised. You don't know what missing this or missing that will be worth big $$$.