• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Missing scroobal ; scroobal missing

GeylangPimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not that I'm saying I miss him just that he is missing for some time. Yes missing his "insights" of many issues. Where the hell is he?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Too many people cursed him and his family daily. I guess he'd had enough.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who cares about idiot screwball. :rolleyes:

Many here also curse you but you are still around. Much harder stuff than Scroobal!

well. this is his forum. those people who detested him so much should get lost instead. put it this way. if this is screwball's forum. i would leave the forum permanently.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did u guys notice that when screw disappears all his running dogs like thick face, deboner have stopped posting too? it's like they don't have a seperate personality of their own. Reminds me if the lord of the rings when the eye of sauron was destroyed all the other evil minions either died or just vanished.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One will certinly hear him in court 19 21 nov
Or hear about him

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did u guys notice that when screw disappears all his running dogs like thick face, deboner have stopped posting too? it's like they don't have a seperate personality of their own. Reminds me if the lord of the rings when the eye of sauron was destroyed all the other evil minions either died or just vanished.

it is meaningless for the eunuchs to hang around without the master here or all the nicks belong to the same person.

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
true, his insights quite good but this scrooby, has the intention to discord and manipulate forummers here, and he thought we are dumb to fall for it. :biggrin:

I harbour no enmity against him, truth be told his insights makes interesting reading.

GeylangPimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
true, his insights quite good but this scrooby, has the intention to discord and manipulate forummers here, and he thought we are dumb to fall for it. :biggrin:

Emm this actually push up traffic for the benefit of this forum, interesting point you have there singham.