• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Missing person alert

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
YELLOW ALERT. PLEASE CALL 999 IF SEEN.

Dear all,

Appealing for URGENT help.

My daughter, Le'Shane Chong, has gone missing since 1pm today, 10 June 2018 Sunday. She was last seen leaving our residence in Choa Chu Kang, wearing white tee and black shorts, at 1pm for tuition at 2.15pm (Location of tuition: Hillview) but I was later informed by her tutor that she did not turn up for lesson at all.

She is 16 years old, slightly tan, stands at 160cm, slim. She has long black hair.

She has switched off her mobile phone since and is currently out of reach. A police report has already been made.

Please refer below for a recent photo of her. Greatly appreciate any kind soul who happens to see her or knows of her whereabouts, to contact me immediately at 91120333.

Please help to spread the word.

Thank you very much!

Update 11/06/18 1310hrs:
I just checked the cupboard, she wore a black based dress with black and white off shoulder straps, NOT white tee and black shorts. Sorry for the confusion.

IO called. Le’Shane did not use her ezlink card at all. Which also means, with only $7 cash with her, she can only travel anywhere on foot. People staying around Bukit Panjang, CCK, Yew Tee, Teck Whye, Bukit Gombak, Bukit Batok, Hillview area, please please help me keep a lookout.

Appreciate all help rendered thus far! Please help to share my post and please do not hesitate to call me if there are any updates.

MILLION MILLION THANKS TO ALL KIND SOULS OUT THERE. God bless!

upload_2018-6-11_20-18-27.png
upload_2018-6-11_20-18-27.png

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
IO called. Le’Shane did not use her ezlink card at all. Which also means, with only $7 cash with her, she can only travel anywhere on foot. People staying around Bukit Panjang, CCK, Yew Tee, Teck Whye, Bukit Gombak, Bukit Batok, Hillview area, please please help me keep a lookout.

If didn't use Ezlink, then is deep shit liao. Could mean she was abducted by car.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do people even kidnap these days? So old school.

Nowadays is all cybercrimes! China women cheat u on Wechat or scumbag sell u fake stuff on Carousell.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle say KNN there are 2 types of missing 1 is nuisance missing and 1 is real missing. he say before leeporting missing the parent should ask themselves which one is it. he say this can easily be determine by their usual behaviours. if a good girl suddenly never attend tuition, hp switched off then jialat liao whereas if is party juvenile that hang with half disabled shoulder beng then is nuisance missing KNN

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
YELLOW ALERT. PLEASE CALL 999 IF SEEN.

Dear all,

Appealing for URGENT help.

My daughter, Le'Shane Chong, has gone missing since 1pm today, 10 June 2018 Sunday. She was last seen leaving our residence in Choa Chu Kang, wearing white tee and black shorts, at 1pm for tuition at 2.15pm (Location of tuition: Hillview) but I was later informed by her tutor that she did not turn up for lesson at all.

She is 16 years old, slightly tan, stands at 160cm, slim. She has long black hair.

She has switched off her mobile phone since and is currently out of reach. A police report has already been made.

Please refer below for a recent photo of her. Greatly appreciate any kind soul who happens to see her or knows of her whereabouts, to contact me immediately at 91120333.

Please help to spread the word.

Thank you very much!

Update 11/06/18 1310hrs:
I just checked the cupboard, she wore a black based dress with black and white off shoulder straps, NOT white tee and black shorts. Sorry for the confusion.

Appreciate all help rendered thus far! Please help to share my post and please do not hesitate to call me if there are any updates.

MILLION MILLION THANKS TO ALL KIND SOULS OUT THERE. God bless!

View attachment 43723View attachment 43723

PLEASE DO NOT PASS MEAN OR UNKIND COMMENTS , ITS A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH , MISSING FOR 2 DAYS ,HOPE EVERYBODY INCLUDING CO CONSTRUCTION WORKERS OR ANYONE WHO HAS SOME IDEA OF THEIR FRIENDS CAPABLE OF COMMITTING SEX CRIMES ON GIRLS PLEASE ALERT THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY. IMAGINE THE FEAR AND ANXIETY ON THE PARENTS RIGHT NOW , ITS NO JOKING MATTER !