• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Miss World Singapore finalist alleged to be 'freelance prostitute'

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is it tat local gals got no tits? On a serious note, if youre fucking a gal with no tits, its no different than screwing a young boy.

The are people who love to have a taste of "Lolita".
Young, fresh, tender and pinky.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong with small tits. Overly large tits that are beyond the load threshold of the torso frame are not only unsightly, they also cause a lot of back pain.

Sometimes you want to eat big Amy Yip Chee Mui pau, other times you crave for xiaolongbao or siew mai.
The important thing is variety and a well-balanced diet. :cool:

siew mai or xiao long bao not my cup of tea. All women folk should at least have a grapefruit. If no grapefruit, sui sui tei also must possess a Fuji apple. But trust me, i ever diu a fei kei cheong, no fun at all. nothing to touch.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is it tat local gals got no tits? On a serious note, if youre fucking a gal with no tits, its no different than screwing a young boy.

another no difference situation is when it's a standing screw - from front or behind no diff coz no cushion, if don't like the face, turn around. Same, same but no diff :eek:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
1040853_142672285930832_1486134323_o.jpg

She is beautiful... by Sinkie standard.

Can't ever go near Phuket tiffany, you know what I mean??

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I honestly don't care if she is a freelance prostitute but how on earth did she make it into the finals with her looks??

I honestly dont care how she make it into Ms Singapore finals but how on earth could she make a living as a pros with such looks?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Methinks she is a victim of Anorexia or Bulemia......or what the #$%@ it is.

I am shocked at her entry........

What has gone wrong here???????