• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Miss Singapore is born in Philippines and her competition costume is designed by Filippino.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you tell me that Singapore-born girls are ugly, I can understand but I think our Miss Singapore rep is also not that pretty. I can find many prettier ones from our local JC, Poly or ITE.

If local-born has no looks, how about talents? Singapore don't have a single local designer who can design a proper costume for her in the competition?

Miss Singapore reveals her national costume was made by Filipino designer in 2 days!​

https://www.gmanetwork.com/entertai...was-made-by-filipino-designer-in-2-days/story

Miss Singapore Bernadette Belle Ong was born and raised in the Philippines to full-Chinese parents.[1] Her family moved to Singapore when she was 10 and later on, she studied in Australia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernadette_Belle_Ong

images

640_186224802_327733328813476_6559899438343050282_n_2021_05_14_16_52_23.jpg

640_ARWIN_1_2021_05_14_16_51_30.jpg

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
What 's wrong with Singapore ? Miss Singapore Rep with Filipino look ? All pretty Singapore ladies dead? All singapore designers dead ?
This country is in a mess. KNNCCB.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the middle of pandemic...a beauty contest is very very important.

If she cannot bring back the crown...please bring back some American covid-19.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the middle of pandemic...a beauty contest is very very important.

If she cannot bring back the crown...please bring back some American covid-19.

It's more likely she'll be exporting Sinkie uniquely evolved variant of the virus to the Americans.

Never forget how Sinkieland sabo'ed Italy and Europe last year.

LB-GRAPHIC-VIRUS-TYPES.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have to admit..the average pinay is quite good looking....and pinoyland is a pageant power house...singkieland needs that expertise

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe local girls not as chio
Maybe local girls less willing to go to bed with judges like Miss HK

But for design, many final year students in NAFA or Lasalle design schools or local designers can do a better job.
Why cannot we give locals such opportunity to boost their resumes?

FUCK UP COUNTRY

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP has been promoting the mongrelization of Singaporeans and have stepped up the intensity recently. Expect more culturally ambiguous mongrels to be in the spotlight in the years to come