• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Miss Singapore and Manhunt 2012 finalists wow the crowd

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
mhs_2012182jpg1344917116601-data.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous, by Sinkie standards.

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To help the sinkie contestants look better, here are pigtures of this FAT Indonesian freelance prostitute. :eek:

rLaiI.jpg

WaMlQ.jpg

presssomemore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seriously think we need to also import Models to compete in Modelling and Miss universe for us.

Yah, we could definitely use some FTs over here.

I think if Feng Tianwei put on some makeup, anytime also better than the contestants.
CCB, I need to go puke now. :(

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

To help the sinkie contestants look better, here are pigtures of this FAT Indonesian freelance prostitute. :eek:

WaMlQ.jpg

WaLan, Look at the thunder thighs; just one Kiap onLy & the kuku jiao sure to go fLattened..:eek::wink: