• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Miss Jamie Yeo Gives Birth prematurely to Baby Girl

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss Jamie Yeo Gives Birth
Prematurely to Baby Girl

July 2010
Archive this

8957.jpg

jamie-yeo.jpg

Miss Jamie Yeo Gives Birth Prematurely to Baby Girl.SINGAPORE: Singapore television host Jamie Yeo gave birth prematurely to baby daughter Alysia at Gleneagles Hospital on Thursday, reported omy.sg.

“I had no idea I was going to give birth, I thought I was just having stomach cramps that whole night,” said Yeo, who was caught completely off guard by the baby’s birth, who came about two and a half months early.Fortunately, there were no other complications.

“The whole process was very smooth, I didn’t need to be anaesthetised or take painkillers,” said the 33-year-old.However, due to her premature arrival, Yeo’s 1.2kg bundle of joy will have to spend the next four weeks in hospital.She looks so tiny. It really breaks my heart. I’m willing to do anything for her,” said Yeo.Alysia is Yeo’s first child with husband Englishman Thorsten Nolte, 35, whom she married in a quiet ceremony earlier this year.Yeo was previously married to radio personality Glenn Ong, 39, until their high-profile separation in 2009. They were married for five years.

Singapore television host Jamie Yeo gave birth prematurely to baby daughter Alysia at Gleneagles Hospital on Thursday, reported omy.sg. “I had no idea I was going to give birth, I thought I was just having stomach cramps that whole night,” said Yeo, who was caught completely off guard by the baby’s birth, who came about two and a half months early.
Fortunately, there were no other complications.
“The whole process was very smooth, I didn’t need to be anaesthetised or take painkillers,” said the 33-year-old.
However, due to her premature arrival, Yeo’s 1.2kg bundle
of joy will have to spend the next four weeks in hospital.
“She looks so tiny. It really breaks my heart. I’m willing to do anything for her,” said Yeo.
Alysia is Yeo’s first child with husband Englishman Thorsten Nolte, 35, whom she married in a quiet ceremony earlier this year.
Yeo was previously married to radio personality Glenn Ong, 39, until their high-profile separation in 2009. They were married for five years.
Source:CNA

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
congrats to her and good for her to many a non-sinkie. Her future will be a happy and secure one.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
congrats to her and good for her to many a non-sinkie. Her future will be a happy and secure one.

CB kia tonychat,

your brain cells are being diminished by the day. you cannot even spell 'marry'. :oIo::oIo:

fuck you:oIo::oIo:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, she just cannot stand the sinkieiness and need an ang mor in her life. That is a natural human reaction.

CB kia tonychat,

what about YOU marrying a thai ladyboy prostitute for wife? is it also 'natural human reaction' for you. :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CB kia tonychat,

your brain cells are being diminished by the day. you cannot even spell 'marry'. :oIo::oIo:

fuck you:oIo::oIo:

relac bro, we are under his ignore list, no matter what we post, this stupid lau ham ku cant see it. Let him be, he always talking to himself. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
.Alysia is Yeo’s first child with husband Englishman Thorsten Nolte, 35, whom she married in a quiet ceremony earlier this year.Yeo was previously married to radio personality Glenn Ong, 39, until their high-profile separation in 2009. They were married for five years.

Singapore television host Jamie Yeo gave birth prematurely to baby daughter Alysia at Gleneagles Hospital on Thursday, reported omy.sg. “I had no idea I was going to give birth, I thought I was just having stomach cramps that whole night,” said Yeo, who was caught completely off guard by the baby’s birth, who came about two and a half months early.

wait a minute, she married to a sinkie for 5 years and cannot even produce a fart. But when she mixed with a non-sinkie with a real human behavior, she got pregnant even before tying the knot.

Even nature and reproduction agree that sinkieiness is a bad thing and prevent the replicate of it.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
wait a minute, she married to a sinkie for 5 years and cannot even produce a fart. But when she mixed with a non-sinkie with a real human behavior, she got pregnant even before tying the knot.

Even nature and reproduction agree that sinkieiness is a bad thing and prevent the replicate of it.

CB kia tonychat,

so that is why you chose a ladyboy for your wife as he/she can never bear you any little ones. you did that so that your lancheow cb retarded idiotic bad genes can never be passed on to the next generation. quite noble of you leh. :biggrin: thumbs up huh.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope the baby is fine with no defects.
mine did not make it, born three months premature. The lungs were not functioning well.

Born too early will probably mean some form of brain problems. out of thirty babies in a bbc dosumentary, only 3 were normal when born prematurely by three months.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do Prc women go after ang mo?
Because they want something in return. Money, foreign citizenship, better opportunities etc.

And why do Sinkie women go after ang mo?
For the "glory" of being with a white man.

Sad sad SPGs...

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kia tonychat,

banning me again becos i spoke the truth about your fucking pathetic life. :biggrin:

fuck you
:oIo::oIo::oIo: