• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mio tv down? Server problem?

soccernet

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's 3am now and Mio TV is still down. Is this a nationwide system down? Can anyone here confirm that your Mio TV is down as well despite numerous reboots?

I have also been trying to call the Singtel MIO hotline since 2.00am but after entering all the voice-promted instructions, the phone line was automatically cut-off. Talk about customer service!! How can they roll out system like this?

Starhub never have such issues as far as I can remember.

neilgoose

Alfrescian
Loyal
I faced the same problem. Woke up to watch Champions League... end up panic after the MIO didnt work. Turn the modem off / on a couple of times... and thankfully it came online after 20 minutes of trying.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahaha... pay $$ for suffering. pay $$ for non service. dont watch footie wont die one lah. in the past, also no show footie on TV, just reply on BBC radio or newspaper. Now pay a bomb for telecast yet kenna no display. wahaha.... serve you ppl right.