• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minister Tan Chuan-Jin: You can top up your grandparents-in-law CPF

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Erh........grandchidren topup for grandparent.............grandchidren not next generation, it's next-next generation.

It's akin having three credit cards to roll the debt.:o:confused:

Minister Tan,
do you mean that our Citizens wouldn't be able to afford their own retirement and require the help of their next generation to help ease their burden on retirement? :confused::confused::confused:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any1 done this?

if u have parents that can withdraw CPF for cash, can transfer from yr own CPF to their account, and then draw out cash from yr parents CPF acc

can be done right?

I think it can be done but you must have more that $131,000 in your ordinary account and at at least $36,000 in your medisave account in order to transfer your cpf to your parents or grand chor kong.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
horgaogan la PAP, thinking for more ways to fatten CPF is it?

I have posted this before. But since there's now a new thread on this CPF matter again, it would be useful for forummers to be informed again of what the PAP is actually trying to do with our CPF or perhaps "screwing with our CPF" is a more appropriate term. So here goes.

As with all these things in S'pore in the initial years, the PAP started the CPF scheme with a noble intention, which is to provide for the retirement needs of its people. Such a scheme is adopted by all countries and the people generally welcome it as that would be a provision for their old age.

So things went along fine till the early 80s. This was when the PAP realised two things. First, our CPF balances is a very cheap source of fund for the govt to enter into any investments they fancy - mainly through GIC and Temasek (or its predecessor). Second, that if the govt pays out the balances to its members at 55 years old, then there will be a hollowing out effect since there is a massive group of people reaching 55 years old at the same time (the baby boomers after WWII). In other words, what's left in the CPF fund would not be enough for the govt to play with.

Since then, the PAP has been thinking of and devising ways and means to delay as long as possible returning CPF monies due to us and at the same time, come out with various schemes for the people to put more monies into the CPF fund. So laws were passed in parliament (many atimes without even the people knowing it as there were no opposition for a very long time) to effect such changes to fatten up the CPF fund, the sole purpose of which is to provide funds for the PAP to gamble with.

So the PAP had been churning out various CPF schemes regularly to achieve this purpose. But then came the Lehman crisis and the global financial crisis. GIC and Temasek made mammoth losses running into billions. Its vaults were empty so to speak. There was nowhere else to turn to except to raid the CPF fund again. But the losses were too massive and the CPF fund would soon run out. Hence the PAP started coming out all sorts of schemes at a frantic pace to delay the CPF withdrawals and getting people to put in money to the CPF. Today's announcement by BG Tan is just another one of such devious scheme to fool us into giving more money to them, especially to Ho Ching to play with whatever she fancies (she was not made accountable for the epic losses in Temasek that even other countries talked about).

Since the govt is desperate. more of such schemes will be coming our way. But whatever what shapes and sizes such schemes may be, it would be wise for all S'poreans to ignore them if we want to safeguard themselves. Never fall for what they say. Always bear in mind, that the PAP never has our interest in mind. It's all about them, the PAP and their GLCs.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have posted this before. But since there's now a new thread on this CPF matter again, it would be useful for forummers to be informed again of what the PAP is actually trying to do with our CPF or perhaps "screwing with our CPF" is a more appropriate term. So here goes.

Thank you freedalas, I believe what you posted above, most of us know liao. Problem is people have no choice PAP is so high handed. Only time we have choice is through the ballot box. But then this got to wait. In the mean time everyone just hope CPF bankruptcy will not happen in their lifetime.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you freedalas, I believe what you posted above, most of us know liao. Problem is people have no choice PAP is so high handed. Only time we have choice is through the ballot box. But then this got to wait. In the mean time everyone just hope CPF bankruptcy will not happen in their lifetime.

Thanks, bro. It's heartening to know that most of the forummers know about all these devious schemes by the PAP. It's true that for those schemes that are mandatory, we have no choice. But for those asking people to opt in voluntarily, we can exercise our choice. And the correct choice is to simply ignore what they say.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks, bro. It's heartening to know that most of the forummers know about all these devious schemes by the PAP. It's true that for those schemes that are mandatory, we have no choice. But for those asking people to opt in voluntarily, we can exercise our choice. And the correct choice is to simply ignore what they say.

You know, about getting you money back from CPF for retirement, fuxx I stopped following it already because so many changes to delay returning the money back to us until I now also don't know what's happening. So I decided that money not in my pocket is basically a tax and treat it as money cannot come back. So one day if really can get it back then treat it as a bonus la.

Fuck the knnbpcb PAP who don't take care of the common people. 死仆街咸家鏟生子无屁股!!!!!