• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minister Hen says Sinkies will defend the country. LOL.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think he and his PAP cronies will be the first to charter a plane and leave at any sign of trouble. Exactly how does he intend that sinkies will be able to defend this country when we have so many instant paper generals of Gay Loong's calibre to lead us? Why dun he ask the FTs to defend this ocuntry too, since its their rice bowl too. And finally, I want to see all these surveys showing strong patriotism. This is a uniquely PAP set up where the education minister can comment on defense matters. Well done, General Hen.

S'poreans will defend nation
By Amelia Tan

Education Minister Ng Eng Hen said this strong sense of patriotism has been borne out in surveys of National Servicemen and the public in recent years. -- ST PHOTO: LIM WUI LIANG

MOST Singaporeans feel a sense of belonging to their country and will step forward to defend the nation if it is under threat.

Education Minister Ng Eng Hen said this strong sense of patriotism has been borne out in surveys of National Servicemen and the public in recent years.

More than 90 per cent of the respondents said they would defend Singapore when it comes to the crunch.

rollingmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
do they even care abt moving forward? i think they jus care about how to increase their already fat paycheck

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya that is why minister's children are either studying or living in Western countries. :rolleyes:

To act as a safety net should shit hits the fan.

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
He think the soldiers are stupid enug to fill negative staff report during the "Moral survey" and kana "marked" later..

He think sinkies are stupid enug to let the bullet pass thru our body so as to reduce the impact when it hit the Ah Neh. ( provided he dun run 1st)

Typical of PAP.. Have a problem just select a small percentage of "people that will give positive feedback do a survey and "Bingo".. Just like they interview samll group of people and BINGO our transport system best in the world..

Wake up lah, now have internet and most of the Gen Y dun get their news from Strait time. Which is used to show how good PAP is and how stupid and disorganised the oppositions are..

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he and his PAP cronies will be the first to charter a plane and leave at any sign of trouble. .

Where can they go? they will become 2nd class citizen in other country regardless of their status in Singapore. One thing I am certain, Lim Swee Say will become a blue collar workers elsewhere and not so yayapaya again. The only priviledge for him is, he gets to enjoy genuine protection by those labour union elsewhere and he might just end up protesting in the street and
joined other workers in throwing bottle bombs at police. You see the difference now?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
got such survey, meh? ... where's ze details? ... :confused:

They always suka suka quote survey results, polls, and committee findings. But never reveal who is the one conducting the survey and what is the statistical variance, sample size, etc. Who actually swallows this bullshit?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Where can they go? they will become 2nd class citizen in other country regardless of their status in Singapore. One thing I am certain, Lim Swee Say will become a blue collar workers elsewhere and not so yayapaya again. The only priviledge for him is, he gets to enjoy genuine protection by those labour union elsewhere and he might just end up protesting in the street and
joined other workers in throwing bottle bombs at police. You see the difference now?

Friend, when u have money, u can go anywhere. With the millions $ that he and his PAP cronies have, a nice life on the beach somewhere in Monte Carlo is not out of reach.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
He think the soldiers are stupid enug to fill negative staff report during the "Moral survey" and kana "marked" later..

He think sinkies are stupid enug to let the bullet pass thru our body so as to reduce the impact when it hit the Ah Neh. ( provided he dun run 1st)

Typical of PAP.. Have a problem just select a small percentage of "people that will give positive feedback do a survey and "Bingo".. Just like they interview samll group of people and BINGO our transport system best in the world..

Wake up lah, now have internet and most of the Gen Y dun get their news from Strait time. Which is used to show how good PAP is and how stupid and disorganised the oppositions are..

Maybe what the survey really means is that in times of trouble, patriotic sinkies will take up arms and protect their country by shooting traitorous PAP ministers in the head?:smile:

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
They always suka suka quote survey results, polls, and committee findings. But never reveal who is the one conducting the survey and what is the statistical variance, sample size, etc. Who actually swallows this bullshit?

66.6% swallows this crap lot, stock and barrel.:biggrin:

what the government dish out on the media, they accept it readily as the gospel truth .

gohsanho

Alfrescian
Loyal
They did not state how the survey questions were phrase. It may go like this:

Q1 How strong you feel for sg?
a) Very strong
b) Very very strong
c) Extremely strong
d) All of the above

Whatever the answer the survey show very strong patriotism.

R

redlightmeansgo

After the NTU boy's question, the papers immediately dug up a paper dated 2008 to repudiate the boy's claim that Sinkies have lost all sense of patriotism.

I love their simple minded knee jerk reactions every time someone points out the truth. It reminds me of an insecure boy who has to PCC every time he sees a pretty gal walk by his house. Immediate self-gratification that tries to hide a deep sense of helplessness

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
66.6% swallows this crap lot, stock and barrel.:biggrin:

what the government dish out on the media, they accept it readily as the gospel truth .

Yes this is true, many of my friends are like that and they are degree holders and what not. U would think they have a brain.