• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Minister Gan wins Award from Lim Tean

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
What an idiot
What has winning a GRC got to do with giving an award?
Bloody kotek
Same sentiments. But I put this clown on my ignore list but once a while show unignore to arm chio at this Workers Party Puborkia. Fucking ultimate disgrace to the party that this clown sapporks.. Lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These leaders are touted to be the utmost talents, value for money, great multi-taskers and highly capable people with vision.:roflmao:.

This one lagi best. Mr Fix-it jiuhukia Khaw. Fm Minister for Health, Minister for MND, Minister for Transport...:roflmao::rolleyes::roflmao::rolleyes:

Khaw Boon Wan always ends up the most unpopular guy. That’s because he’s Mr Fix-It.

1548829425764.png

1548829471924.png

KNNBHCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same sentiments. But I put this clown on my ignore list but once a while show unignore to arm chio at this Workers Party Puborkia. Fucking ultimate disgrace to the party that this clown sapporks.. Lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Maybe he fake WP trying to cast WP in bad light, sow discord whatever
Same same with that RC Johnny papaya