• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ministar hints our CPF gone soon?

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
The devil is always in responsible and appropriate timing. To be responsible requires rigorous investigation and analysis, but this may negatively affect timing. To be appropriate in timing alone, could cause inadequacies in the answers given.

Gobbledygook, gobbledygook.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya seems so... any bros seen it can check your temp files folder? re-upload can? i checked mine the temp file gone liao

It'll be good if it can be done. There must be something in the video that got to someone. Video on Youtube are seldom taken down unless there're specific reasons.:confused: It's unforunate that I missed it.:o

Last edited:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
One must not overlook his other redeeming qualities in this case as with some of our other MPs who may have caused some concern among our citizens. They all have one important quality and that is they have the best interests of Singapore in their hearts - that counts tremendously.

Lim Swee Say...the Jin Sia Sway ministar...speaks like a chow Ah Beng...

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
One must not overlook his other redeeming qualities in this case as with some of our other MPs who may have caused some concern among our citizens. They all have one important quality and that is they have the best interests of Singapore in their hearts - that counts tremendously.

sure they have everyone best interest at heart....every time they take an interest it is our pocket that hurts..

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there such thing you can receive your CPF statement every month?. Maybe he requests for it. He said he feels so rich. Maybe he feels his CPF will run away one day. Look at his eyes. Hopefully..... no no for sure lah....
Life is short, he may not be able to spend his money. We come to this world with nothing, we will go with nothing. This is life. Face it.

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also feel so RICH :biggrin:

Attachments

• Kong.JPG
    Kong.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 98

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The government of Singapore has helped its citizens and the country prosper in the 43 years since nation building and will continue its commitment to do so. I thank you for your replies and contribution in this forum concerning the government of Singapore. Please do not hesitate to voice your opinions.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
The government of Singapore has helped its citizens and the country prosper in the 43 years since nation building and will continue its commitment to do so. I thank you for your replies and contribution in this forum concerning the government of Singapore. Please do not hesitate to voice your opinions.

which one are you...Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde???

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course our CPF is gone! Why do you think the PAP has installed so many new ERP gantries, and raised the prices of all our expenses over the past years??

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course our CPF is gone! Why do you think the PAP has installed so many new ERP gantries, and raised the prices of all our expenses over the past years??

and not forgetting all the new rules on withdrawal...and the so call longevity annuity which virtually make it impossible for anyone reaching the age of 55 to withdraw a single cents...if the CPF is not in trouble why would they want to go to such a extend...