• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MINDEF, take your finger out!

lhlisanidiot

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why sinkies are fools to think that if they do not opt-out of HOTA, they have priority over others when it comes to organ transplant.

There's no transparency where & who the organ goes to. Remember Tan Chor Jin (one eye dragon) who was hanged, his kidneys went straight to the son of CK Tang.

Now tell me where's the transparency and accountability!

Please opt-out of HOTA as soon as possible!

lhlisanidiot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that all donated blood has to go for screening to ensure it is clean and not tainted by disease. The blood is then stored before being used. The costs therefore involves drawing the blood, screening it, and storage. I don't have any issues with that.

Only a brainwashed idiot like you will say you've no issue with it.

The reason why citizens pay taxes is to fund the public services like hospitals, police work, firemen, etc.

If you have no issue, why not in future if you need police assistance, you should also pay for their petrol to drive their patrol car to your location, pay for the police time spent taking your statement, pay for the safekeeping of your records in the police station, etc.

Don't you understand that it's not a matter of paying, it's a matter of whether a public service institution like a hospital should charge a patient for all those expenses when it has already been covered or paid for by taxpayers.

You're really the most idiot person i've seen!

Last edited:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only a brainwashed idiot like you will say you've no issue with it.

The reason why citizens pay taxes is to fund the public services like hospitals, police work, firemen, etc.

If you have no issue, why not in future if you need police assistance, you should also pay for their petrol so that they can drive their patrol car to your location, pay for the police for the time spent taking your statement, pay for the safekeeping of your records in the police station, etc.

You're really the most idiot person i've seen!

The charge is perfectly fair and reasonable. The hospitals should be praised for providing very efficient service for the trifling sum we pay.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Blood donations are daily occurence as well and the stocks are well managed. The issue arises when its is a rare blood type.

bro,
O-plus blood type is always in high demand and the supplies move very quickly. relatively less donations are made during festive seasons. as a donor having donated some 33 bags of blood myself over these years, me had only donated a couple of times during Dec period. me understand that appeal for O-plus blood, will do my part.