• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat MILFy SPG Chasing Away Debt Collector

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn owe money still act so fierce. Stay in a shitty common corridor hdb too and disturbing the neighbors but still don’t care. What a piece of work!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think debt collector firstlee need to establish if auntie unit is the borrower as my uncle kana before puchasing a unit from borrower and debt collector arrived at the unit but found the leecoration of the unit and colour of my uncle's skin leeferent from the borrower so they left. Once identity verleefied auntie can't run away can oar her jibye.