• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MILF Tiongbu with huge melons

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can Eat Don't Waste.gif

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most importantly does she knows how to utilise and exploit her asset to generate more returns?

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont know why but as I age I prefer pancakes (with meringue beaten in so that it rises a bit more)...personal experience that melons are usually not so active in bed (gravity) and also much more temperamental, not to mention a chore shopping for bras
tenor (7).gif

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bamboo sticks are good but a well balanced diet is always the drs advice...as long as she likes the excitement of doing it in the swimming pool or after a sports session with sweat dripping any size is good for me

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I live by this adage: anything more than a handful is a waste. But sometimes, when I feel like indulging I don't mind a cup that runneth over and over.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I live by this adage: anything more than a handful is a waste. But sometimes, when I feel like indulging I don't mind a cup that runneth over and over.

If you want to motorboat her, the bigger the breasts the better.

Can't do that with the flat ones.