• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MILF may lead Italy out of Euro

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Giorgia Meloni moves closer to Italian premiership after rightwing parties strike deal​

https://www.politico.eu/article/giorgia-meloni-italy-pm-right-wing-nomination-deal/

meloni.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The EU is a trashy organization which is responsible for forcing member countries to import black and brown third world trash people. :cool:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm still of the opinion that letting a woman to rule a country is disastrous. Call me a Male Chauvinist if you want.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Italy on its own?
The EU helped european companies to trade with one another freely.
There is a acute labour shortage in the northern EU. And east europeans are not filling the gap in the skilled segment. Hence germany inviting 1 million middle east refugees. And a huge trade gap between the northern and southern EU countries which must be overcome.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can I call u a loser? :thumbsdown:
Winners will never allow to be Queen Controlled. Only losers like you will. Also, if you are a man, all I can say is you are a disgrace to all mankind to be manipulated by a woman. But...,, how come I keep getting the feeling that you are a female? Don't you ever hear of: "Women is the root of all troubles and money is the root of all evils".

A woman's role is in the home. Never in business or politics. Manage the home well and she'll be well appreciated and rewarded.

Last edited:

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Winners will never allow to be Queen Controlled. Only losers like you will. Also, if you are a man, all I can say is you are a disgrace to all mankind to be manipulated by a woman. But...,, how come I keep getting the feeling that you are a female? Don't you ever hear of: "Women is the root of all troubles and money is the root of all evils".

A woman's role is in the home. Never in business or politics. Manage the home well and she'll be well appreciated and rewarded.
Since you are in full control can rent out your wife to my company?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you are in full control can rent out your wife to my company?
If you have to slog in your security guard work tonight from 8pm, I can offer to fuck your wife for you. Thereafter, next time you can also support my child with her.