• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Michelle Yeoh addresses the Harvard Law School Class of 2023

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just need to know a student in Harvard, ask him or her to book a room in Harvard, and then invite 99 outsiders.

Then I can announce to the world that I give a lecture at Harvard.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is truly trilingual. Can you imagine a monolingual Singlish speaking Sinkie up there ? No one will understand the fuck he or she is talking about. Absolutely catch no ball.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Boleh land has Michelle Yeoh from Ipoh, den this small little red dot has what? :thumbsdown:

Harvard is the most racist school there is with their "affirmative" action. Without this, 90% of the school would be filled with Asians instead of black and white folks. Michelle Yeoh is another dumb bitch who bought into this Marxist nonsense about "equality".​

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she spoke like off ze cuff ... or by memorising ze whole script ...

but ah ... she won n oscar b4 ...