• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Michael Jackson left us 12 years ago today

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
What would he have become if he's still around today? Still thrusting his hips in and out?

jw5

Loyal
What would he have become if he's still around today? Still thrusting his hips in and out?

I would hope that he would still be writing great songs. Imho, some of his greatest songs include Smooth Criminal, Billie Jean and Beat It.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would hope that he would still be writing great songs. Imho, some of his greatest songs include Smooth Criminal, Billie Jean and Beat It.
He wrote beautiful slow songs too. We are the world, The Girl Is Mine, I just Can't Stop Loving You. And these are just the earlier ones.

Reactions: jw5

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You now have gook boys emulating Michael Jackson to make cheebais scream at concerts.

Michael Jackson's legacy lives on.

original.gif

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He wrote beautiful slow songs too. We are the world, The Girl Is Mine, I just Can't Stop Loving You. And these are just the earlier ones.

More likely the songs were written by songwriters/composers. MJ just did the singing.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He would have lived longer if he didn't bleach his fucking skin and messed up his fucking face. Used to like him before his grotesque makeover.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The jackson brothers were made used of by their father.
Britney speares got it worse. The father was given legal conservatorship of her plus her income.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
He would have lived longer if he didn't bleach his fucking skin and messed up his fucking face. Used to like him before his grotesque makeover.

Yup his mistake was the plastic surgery. Doubt he had vitiligo as no one else in his family has it. That stupid nose, chin and colour... if only he wasnt that psycho about his looks.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup his mistake was the plastic surgery. Doubt he had vitiligo as no one else in his family has it. That stupid nose, chin and colour... if only he wasnt that psycho about his looks.
I think the sister janet followed suit on plastic surgery.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MJ was chemically castrated during childhood so that he could continue to hit the high notes. All these superstars and celebrities are fucked up.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MJ was chemically castrated during childhood so that he could continue to hit the high notes. All these superstars and celebrities are fucked up.
Very stupid move. The Bee Gees didn't have to resort to such invasive measure to hit high notes. All they need was a kick in the balls.