• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MH370 Which Conspiracy Theories Do You Think Will Turned Out To be True?

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The plane has either crashed or have landed somewhere.
(* this is a carefully crafted statement that I have learned after reading from politicians around the region. The words from their mouth is never wrong)

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The plane has either crashed or have landed somewhere.
(* this is a carefully crafted statement that I have learned after reading from politicians around the region. The words from their mouth is never wrong)

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
It has been exactly a week now since the disappearance of MH370 and the conspiracy theories are getting very confusing/mind boggling and at times annoying...lets get to the bottom of it and start from the beggining..

MH370 left klia at 0041hrs on 8/3/14...at 0107hrs pilot says last goodnight to everyone...at 0121hrs plane transponder switch off..
at 0138hrs plane vanishes from radar....and as we all know the conspiracy theories started flying about from north/south/east/west.

The whole world need to know what happen to the missing MH370
the crisis completely overwhelmed the mudlanders their SAR in dire straits cause the submarine they bought can't dive and till now they are still struggling to deal with it.

Eyewitness giving conflicting accounts to the police doesn't help either.

if it is being hijacked how many hijackers were there and what weapon did they use?

Or did someone use a samsung/iphone handphone or some electrical device to cause the plane to malfunction?

Let our experts and csi team here continue with the conspiracy theories just like a needle in the haystack i believe
it can be found one.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
And so the conspiracy theories continue from the experts and csi team here in sbf.

After 4 days, I have concluded the Malaysian government is doing a big cover-up for reasons we do not know as yet. I arrived at this conclusion after reading that the Viets had informed the Malaysians that MH370 had turned around and headed westwards. Their RMAF chief initially confirmed their radar did pick up the signal but failed to mentioned why there had no military jets to intercept an unknown aircraft flying in their territory. Today it was reported that he denied saying it. Then again why switch the area from South China Sea to Straits of Malacca?

Either the Malaysians shot down their own aircraft or there are some other secrets they are trying to hide. It appears they are playing some sort of hide and seek game which is rather bizarre and many countries involved are getting pissed with the Malaysian authorities, who is managing the SAR very badly.

Or perhaps the aliens had taken the aircraft and are communicating with the Malaysians.:eek:

A big UFO has swallowed it...that is my conclusion...

My guess is hijacking gone wrong and the plane perished. To save their own ass, they decided to instead tell the world the plane is missing. And so they told lies about the information their radar picked up. But we all know that to cover a lie, one needs to tell more lies. So when too many lies are told, they forgot themselves what has been told and what has not been told and so they looked like flipping here and there.

It could have been swallowed up by this mile-wide UFO!
]

Maybe co-pilot Hamid was fucking a PRC girl in the cockpit while the captain was taking a rest in his bunk.

there might be a possibilities that they might have invited 2 sexy ladies who were disguised by the "suspected" iranian terrorists and.......kaboom!!!

See ...... I told you guys that Illuminati is behind it.

golden tongue

Alfrescian
Loyal
Overheard from 2 ladies at the next table while having my dinner that the plane has been found. Heard something like the plane had been shot down and lying somewhere in malacca straits.
She was checking her phone and she said that she got the news from CNN.
Can anyone confirm?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Overheard from 2 ladies at the next table while having my dinner that the plane has been found. Heard something like the plane had been shot down and lying somewhere in malacca straits.
She was checking her phone and she said that she got the news from CNN.
Can anyone confirm?

yes shot down by your beloved RSAF.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
MH370 the mystery continue..

with so many conspiracy theories come and go...some is beyond ridiculous(e.g plane shot down by RSAF fighter jet)
has this crisis turn into one big comedy act from the mudlanders or are they getting closer to finding the missing plane?
their bomoh claimed that the plane is still up in the clouds capture by spiritual forces..

bringing hope to the relatives and loved one still in the plane,

calls to their loved one on their mobile phone is still ringing..the bomoh could be right???yes/no??

but if the plane is hijacked who are hijackers??

It is indeed a needle in the haystack and i believe the experts and csi team in sbf with some help from God can help find the plane
with our consipracy theories.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
The conspiracy theories from our professional team in sbf con't..

no, passengers found out somethithrown back and then unconcious from thin air of 45000 ft, when all is quiet and oxygen fast running out , he bring the plane down.

pilot suicide would be the best case scenario for mudland. they would still hope that it is the plane's mechanical failure. the worst scenario would be a terrorist hijacking done by their own people ( pilots or passengers ) which the aftermath would get very embarrassing for the government and very difficult to obtain a closure to the case.

Probably landed on north sentinel island n eaten alive

I still think the plane is not in the sea. It is a deliberate act by the pilot. A video of him being searched at the boarding gate showed him staring into the camera. This is not a normal act for someone who had to do it so often.

Based on all the info presented so far, there is a possibility that the plane had landed in Pakistan/Afghanistan. A real embarrassment to the fight against terrorism if it is true.

Probably hijacked, refueled with the passengers offloaded somewhere and then taken off to somewhere else to be used as a missile on strategic targets, in the meanwhile ongoing negotiations for the (remaining) lives....im sure to shoot a few tiongs just to get them to stfu and behave.....

Most probably fuel tank exploded. That why no time to have distress call. Is matter of just few sec for the plan to blow out.

Evidently global warming has caused the shift of Bermuda Triangle to Asia

Must be the Pinoys then.

From my experience (watching Seconds From Disaster) :biggrin:, there should be time for the pilots to give out distress warning in most cases if it's due to some sort of air plane fault. The ATC personnel should at least hear something but not in this case according to the news i have read. I don't think it's terrorism, terrorist would have make some sort of public announcement by now. For example, if i m a terrorist, i would have shouted "FUCK PAP" into the speaker before i crash the plane. :biggrin: Suicide? Maybe.

As stated in my earlier post, there is a Uighur in the flight too.

Papsmearer's new theory on MH370.

One or both Pilots hijacked their own plane. If one pilot was acting on his own, he just has to wait till the other pilot goes outside the cockpit for a toilet break or chat up some blonde slut in the passenger cabin and lock him out. Pilot than turns off transponder and other other aircraft comms, and turns the aircraft in another direction. He either takes the plane down to 100ft or below or re-programs the auto pilot to fly the plane at sea level. This enables him to disappear off the primary radar/land radar screens because they are not designed to detect low flying aircraft. Because he is flying at low altitude, he will have a higher fuel burn rate and hence his range will not be the same as what it could be at 35,000 ft. The engines of the 777 were still pinging to the Boeing maintenance engineering satellite for hours after it disappeared off the radar, indicating the engines were still functioning and not in the water. But where did it go. That is the mee siam mai hum question.

Ah Nehs could have raped the air stewardress on board while hijacking ....

Maybe somebody realised they boarded the wrong aircraft and wanted the pilot to turn back.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
MH370 Day10....Don't know the plane go where now?..overhead a uncle saying this in msian english while having wanton mee in a kopitiam in KL near my apt this morning...this MH370 is the most talk about subject in every kopitiam and teh tarik stall in matland right now...
the conspiracy theories continue...

In a dramatic turn of event,actor/director Najib and his production team came out with a new script on day8 in the MH370 saga.
in his new script..he says with a high degree of certainty the MH370 ACARS was disable stopped short of calling it a hijack
and the SAR has enter into a new phase..all the way to the mountains in northern asia and southern indian ocean..
without saying sorry for wasting everyone time/energy and monies he asked all SAR in the south china sea to ceased
and to be redeployed to his new script..

Seriously its been 10 days and all these so call eminent experts FAA/NTSB/AAIB/CIA/FBI/US/Russia/Chinese/ISD/CPIB/SPF/RMAF
has got no bloody idea where the plane is now???...was it hijack/sucicide/or someone take the wrong plane n ask the pilot to make a u turn or could it be someone use a ipad to cyber hijack the plane??

On day9 someone claimed a satellite image showing MH370 plane landed on the moon,why not dispatch a SAR team to investigate and look for survivors on the moon??

The conspiracy theories in sbf..

the pilots committed Jihad?

will only continue when a better script is found..

in the meantime please tune in to this thread for all other information on MH370
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?176740-MALAYSIAN-Airlines-flight-en-route-to-China-is-missing

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is my belief as well. It is already spreading like hot news in Malaysia that the plane has been found, but until now, no press release.

I have already mentioned it...is is parked on runway 66 KLIA2....the haze was bad, pilot was told to taxi..ATC fell asleep & pilot also...woke uo. paiseh encik..how?...must bohong the missing plane...after 20 days..all forgotten...they announced found the plane...or like "the day of jackal"...plane land on remote island near Seychelles,repaint & then fly again....it is now in Crimea!!

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
according to unconspermed sources, flying is sibeh stressful one

6-320x240.jpg

fuck-air-stewardess.jpg