• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MH370 Which Conspiracy Theories Do You Think Will Turned Out To be True?

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Mystery of MH370.
The whole world has never seen or experience anything like this before,just incredible many experts said incuding sbf members.
Theories ranging from someone turning off the transponder or a catastrophic malfunction...and not forgetting many professional experts here in sbf with our theories...which one do you think could turned out to be correct will be rewarded handsomely.

It's a test run. Now that the terrorists know the method works, they're planning a far bigger event involving an Airbus A380.

Maybr Singapore shot it down and manage to hide it using the super defence technology.

ok i know what happened according to reliable sources close to najib the plane was attacked by ultraman!!!!

Cambodia shot it down!!!

looks like aliens have finally made their first big move on mother earth...

I am betting that it is either an Ah Tiong terrorist or Allah told the pilot to do it.

Maybe another banker onboard the flight to make it like #99 banker dead from bitcoin, libor scandal, etc linked to wall street...

I thought so too. This explains the sudden loss of communication.

Or has North Korea missile test gone haywire and hit a live target ?

Hit by meteor out of nowhere

I fear the possibility of terrorist hijacking. China has recently be bombed and on alert mode. The plane happened to go to China from Malaysia (muslim country).

Maybe kena hijacked!

i am inclined to believe the plane must hv lost all power, even th0ugh pple would argue that is remotely impossible because of the backup available. engine cut off, comm cut off. lights off. free fall. could there be deliberate act to sabo the power supplies? or it is technically flawed.?

could be possible pilot spill coffee on the control panel and short circuited the Auto Pilot control flying mode and send the plan black out and nose dive?
[/QUOTE]

Cambodia shot it down!!!

looks like aliens have finally made their first big move on mother earth...

I am betting that it is either an Ah Tiong terrorist or Allah told the pilot to do it.

Maybe another banker onboard the flight to make it like #99 banker dead from bitcoin, libor scandal, etc linked to wall street...

I thought so too. This explains the sudden loss of communication.

Or has North Korea missile test gone haywire and hit a live target ?

Hit by meteor out of nowhere

I fear the possibility of terrorist hijacking. China has recently be bombed and on alert mode. The plane happened to go to China from Malaysia (muslim country).

Maybe kena hijacked!

Conspiracy theory contd..my wife a frequent flyer told me she suspect the pilots and stewardess must have hanky panky inside the cockpit
and in the heat of the moment accidentally pressed the wrong or the plane kena short circuit or the pilots were sleeping when suddenly the plane kena shocrt circuit,the plane blackout and they kalang kabok not knowing what to.
she says all pilots very humsup one.:mad:
she says the plane is inside the south china sea and the underwater current could have pushes the plane to near philipine or sarawak?
i reply to her the plane is so heavy how can the current move the plane,:(
she reply back to me..then the plane is so heavy how come can fly.:o

][/URL]

The Ughiers did it.

SUNDAY, 9 MARCH 2014 @ 12:18 PM

Malaysia Airlines
Two people who traveled on the missing Malaysia Airlines flight under the passports of an Italian and an Austrian citizen appear to have bought their tickets together

could be suicide also instead of accident. Remember the SilkAir incident, the pilot disconnected the recorder and the comms, then plunged the plane.

Goh Meng Seng may have his alien's story on this missing plane. I feel his urge in my bone.:biggrin:

NewWorldRecord

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Until they find a part of the plane or body parts or the elusive black box, the blame game and merry go round will continue.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ultimately, it will be america's technology, tenacity, thoughtfulness, and thoroughness that will solve this mystery.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ultraman did it!

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/muslim-malaysia-bans-ultraman-so-kids-dont-confuse-him-with-allah/

Muslim Malaysia Bans “Ultraman” so Kids Don’t Confuse Him with Allah
March 7, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield 24 Comments

Tweet 25
Print This Post Print This Post
Click Here
Mebius_vs_Temperor

I really picture Allah more as the blue robot lobster in this picture, than Ultraman, but Malaysian kids are apparently more likely to think that the Muslim deity is a man in a really uncomfortable jogging suit than a giant blue monster.

Malaysia has banned a translation of an Ultraman comic book after it referred to the popular Japanese superhero as “Allah”, authorities said Friday, during an ongoing row over use of the word by non-Muslims.

The home ministry, which is in charge of domestic security and censorship, said the Malay-language edition of “Ultraman, The Ultra Power” contains elements that can undermine public order and morals.

A government representative confirmed the ban. In a statement on Friday, the Home Affairs Ministry said that because “Ultraman is idolized by many children,” equating the lead character, Ultraman King, with Allah would especially “confuse Muslim children and damage their faith.”

It further warned that irresponsible use of the word can provoke Muslims and threaten public safety.

Maybe Ultraman can stop the Muslim threat to public safety. Muslim governments certainly don’t intend to.

If Malaysian children do trade up from Allah to Ultraman, it will increase public safety because Ultraman fans don’t try to kill people. Also Ultraman fights monsters, while Allah’s followers fight all non-Muslims and even other Muslims.

Ultramanthrow

Let’s compare and contrast Allah and Ultraman.

Ultraman’s superpowers include Ultra Punch (ウルトラパンチ Urutora Panchi): This is a basic punch, but since Ultraman possesses super-humanoid physical strength, it “has the power of 50 Indian elephants.”
Allah’s superpowers include 72 Virgins: This tricks his followers into killing for him in the hope that they will receive 72 virgins.
Ultraman’s superpowers Ultra Separation (ウルトラセパレーション Urutora Separēshon?): In the 1996 movie Revive! Ultraman, Ultraman created four duplicates of himself to fight various monsters simultaneously.
Allah’s superpowers include followers who will kill anyone who makes fun of him because they hope to receive 72 virgins.
Ultraman’s greatest weakness is “Since Earth’s atmosphere leeches away his solar energy, Ultraman can only physically exist on Earth for approximately three to five minutes of Earth time.”
Allah’s greatest weakness is that he was a story made up by a 7th century Arabian warlord and cannot exist on Earth for even 1 second.
By my calculations, to defeat Allah, Ultraman will have to convince Muslims in 3-5 minutes that the 72 virgins don’t actually exist.

The decision has led to widespread ridicule among Malaysian Facebook and Twitter users — including from Youth and Sports Minister Khairy Jamaluddin, who asked “Apa salah Ultraman? (What wrong did Ultraman do?)”

The controversial line can be seen in an image available on social media that describes Ultraman: “He is considered, and respected, as Allah or the Elder to all Ultra heroes.”

The Ultraman ban is the latest example of growing hard-line religious conservatism under the country’s United Malays National Organization–led government. Earlier this year, authorities in Selangor raided a church and seized more than 300 Bibles that officials claimed referred to God as Allah in the Malay language.

Malaysia desperately needs Ultraman.

3163525-2618766129-ultra

Now this guy on the left looks a lot like Allah.

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you sinkie losers PAP IB wants to wait for outcome of the investigation first before you come out with some Conspiracy Theories

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Consider this : mudland knows wat happened to the plane , they know whr the plane went down, they lead the entire world on a wild goose chase .meanwhile they are covertly dressing up the site to remove discriminating evidence before showing the world after Friday prayers.

Be mindful it's difficult to explain to china how 100 plus of their citizens perish unless u have a good story. Just ensure they dun bungle it up like the Mongolian gal

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, you are saying, they ran out of C4s and are blowing up planes instead?

Consider this : mudland knows wat happened to the plane , they know whr the plane went down, they lead the entire world on a wild goose chase .meanwhile they are covertly dressing up the site to remove discriminating evidence before showing the world after Friday prayers.

Be mindful it's difficult to explain to china how 100 plus of their citizens perish unless u have a good story. Just ensure they dun bungle it up like the Mongolian gal

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, you are saying, they ran out of C4s and are blowing up planes instead?

Look at the facts

1. Plane crashes most often happen on landing or takeoff, but this flight vanished almost an hour after takeoff, when it was cruising.

2. The last words transmitted from the missing Malaysia Airlines jet to air traffic controllers were “Alright, good night”

3. This is a long one ...

New evidence suggests that missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 may have been deliberately cut off from the rest of the world.

US officials said that because two separate communication systems were shut down separately, the plane did not suffer a catastrophic accident.

According to data obtained, the reporting system was shut down at 1.07am (Malaysia time) and the transponder at 1.21am.

Conclusion: The pilots are up to some hankie pankie in the cockpit, entertaining chicks.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

unless mudland shot down the plane, otherwise why would they cover up the facts and hide information ? think they don't have a clear idea of what actually happened too.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
unless mudland shot down the plane, otherwise why would they cover up the facts and hide information ? think they don't have a clear idea of what actually happened too.

This is my belief as well. It is already spreading like hot news in Malaysia that the plane has been found, but until now, no press release.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

This is my belief as well. It is already spreading like hot news in Malaysia that the plane has been found, but until now, no press release.