• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

meta ceca kena laid off

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
swee boh? surbhi gupta. she arrived in bay area in 2009 via h-1b visa but now kena laid off without getting her pr yet. she found her ceca hubby thru’ a matchmaker in cecaland. will have to return to cecaland if no employer sponsors her h-1b renewal in less than 69 days from last day at meta. can samsters give her refuge and provide comfort and care?
1669162633875.jpeg

Last edited:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
swee boh? surbhi gupta. she arrived in bay area in 2009 via h1-b visa but now kena laid off without getting her pr yet. she found her ceca hubby thru’ a matchmaker in cecaland. will have to return to cecaland if no employer sponsors her h1-b renewal in less than 69 days from last day at meta. can samsters give her refuge and provide comfort and care?
View attachment 169195
Quite tall and chio leh

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
CECA are criminal minded. All the IT migrants from India (lawless country) gave their lawless expertise how to be a world leader in SHORTCUTS as they tapped in to gain the user data unethically without upholding the data privacy. That is because they hailed from the country where there is no law, NOR they wont follow or enforce any law.

META is in deep shit as it took the shortcut to generate ROI in a short term. There is none in the world has ever done any auditing at the code level to convict such criminals like META.

I am counting down.

Not only herself or meta, but all CECA from all over the world who spoiled the IT industry should be repatriated back to where they belong.

If not, divine law will take precedence.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she can cook, then i may consider. May Even get her to open a virtusl restaurant and i do the deliveries.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Big Tech will be destroyed. This is karma for being anti-Trump, meddling in the elections and censoring truth about the Covid 'vaccines'. :cool:

All the cool content is on Rumble now. :whistling:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt she would be willing to go back home. Maybe she can re-route to SG to take advantage of CECA benefits.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt she would be willing to go back home. Maybe she can re-route to SG to take advantage of CECA benefits.

SG is now wild wide …. Open Just started to feel the pinch

To me i do not care if they are awaken or still blinded as i am determined to execute the judgement of God on all money minded folks out there.

Money is not about everything ….
The love for money is the root of all evil(Bible)

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
swee boh? surbhi gupta. she arrived in bay area in 2009 via h-1b visa but now kena laid off without getting her pr yet. she found her ceca hubby thru’ a matchmaker in cecaland. will have to return to cecaland if no employer sponsors her h-1b renewal in less than 69 days from last day at meta. can samsters give her refuge and provide comfort and care?
View attachment 169195
Maybe she don't need Yankee land visa ...she is a rich ah neh in ah neh land...just go back n shake leg

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no QUALITY OF LIFE in India. if there is, why would they migrate.

Believe me, India is the land of no laws. Nobody follow any law. I remember i stood in an immigration Q for more than hour in Indian airport and i questioned a group of folks who took shortcut without queuing go beyond me. As i questioned them, she and team are known to the immigration officer. Similarly every immgration officer is showing their favoritism to other travellers. Because i questioned it, the officer told me to go first. I denied such offers.

Rapist and who murdered the victim after the rape are released. Modi practices communism but don't accept it. Communism means there is no law and order. But can penalize anyone without justification.

Later i understood that there is no rules in India. Even the PM is elected as a result of error in the electronic voting in India. That is the secret of Hard Core Gay Modi being elected. Modi has recruited more than 200 professionals to safeguard his public image and click likes and post positive comments. He used such programmers to introduce ERRORS in the polling too. No body cares.

That is why indians who come to overseas and see other rich countries follow rule of law and they don't like it but introduce shortcuts errors slowly. In short-term, they may appear to generate more income through shortcuts but they will go bankrupt or out of business in a longer term. The destiny of FTX.com is expected for every nation who employed more Indians than other nationalities. Singapore is not an exception as it is destined for a collapse together along with USA, india and China.

Now you may understand why Indians are so generally aggressive to find a short-cut in everything they do.There is no such thing as relax, shake legs in India due to overpopulation and no law and order.

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP government delighted in Indians making good comments in social media such as LinkedIn about SG.

Believe me their comments are like bubbles and cunning as they were seeking to set feet in SG. PAP may think naturalizing CECA may BENEFIT PAP so that they get mandate in GE as their popularity is getting weaker among Singaporeans.

The truth is that the same indians backstab PAP later to take the SG politics when they see incompetent folks like LW. There is no one in SG politics who are selected based on any merits