• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Merlion striked by lightning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just heard from the radio at 8pm that our Merlion was striked by lightning.
Another sign of Sinkapore is in for more trouble. This Merlion was over looking the three tombstones.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Another sign of Sinkapore is in for more trouble. This Merlion was over looking the three tombstones.

so we finally got a decent looking fish without its head huh? :wink:

U

UpYoz_olo

Wo chao ni niang de. If you can read signs, you wouldn't be wasting the boody time tapping out all these crap. I'll be filthy rich if I can read tea leaves.

:oIo:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope the merlion is fine, any update from man on the street? I don't want them to replace merlion with LKY statue in future. It will be quite sad.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope the merlion is fine, any update from man on the street? I don't want them to replace merlion with LKY statue in future. It will be quite sad.

Lim Swee Say: Let's see and think positively, perhaps we should use this opportunity to up turn the down turn our sloping tourism to draw the tourists to see the collapsed Merlion.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come they never show picture of the head drops since one witnessed said something like the head drop off.

Oh my god!!! heaven has finally stood on peasants side to show similar anger. This is really a sign of bad karma on the leaders...

chobolann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why didn't the elite scholars of Tourist Promotion Board think of installing lightning protection on our beloved merlion in the first place? Maybe too busy with their French cooking classes to think of it?

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most dangerous lightning you can get struck by is this one::

imgres

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That piece of stone must have came from some part of the head. Will msm report it to the public or pap is so guilt striken by such bad omen that self censorship is inevitable again. Let's see if CNA will report the news.

U

UpYoz_olo

Just like TermaSICk and G Ai See investments.

Just like vote swing in the up coming erections.

Just like more Bangla and Chinamen demostrating outside MOM

I'm so eager to earn brownie points, so here I go:

The merlion has been plagued by bad fengshui, so heaven decides to redress the problem. This out-of-the-blue bolt will dispel all bad portent for the little red dot henceforth.

All naysayers better watch your butt: makaapa, sammyleong and all losers who like to cast aspersions on the powers of the moment. You motherfuckers better stay indoors when a storm brews - my friendly advice to you!

Bye bye, and :oIo::oIo::oIo:

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ao82w-_GEC0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ao82w-_GEC0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>