• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Merged] Chronicles of Kopiuncle

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Hammer verge of collapsing..........

i still don't understand why the long long tunnelling for so long long - many years already
and everywhere you see tunnelling, sometimes right in the middle of a busy road....causing massive jams!!!

you drive smoothly and then suddenly from three lanes to one lane!!! sometimes, split in the middle...at very short notice...and i think almost all the drivers will have high blood pressure .....and around your estate, you see all sorts of construction...poor workmanship, poor and unskilled workers littering everywhere...some even eat at the road-sides sitting on the curb!!!!! why do they like to sit along the curb - a damned unsightly and dangeorus thing to do. beats me leh!!!

From the tone of your writing here, looks like you are repenting for your stupid support of the papies....... the $2 per post nothwithstanding. Or you are changing your tune because they are late in their payments for IBs.??

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: The Hammer verge of collapsing..........

From the tone of your writing here, looks like you are repenting for your stupid support of the papies....... the $2 per post nothwithstanding. Or you are changing your tune because they are late in their payments for IBs.??

aiyah all wrong lah...all salah....
there is nothing to repent
there is nothing to gain
the only i have here is plenty of games...hahhahaaaa

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Are you Filial ?

i tried, it did not help much. the bottom line is, pay till you are broke, then there might be some assistance.

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Empty Giant Shopping Mall - damned Jialat!!!

Will try to visit and see for myself when i go to chengdu.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Will the barriers keep out the floods ?

They'll definitely prevent people from escaping when there is a flood. :wink:

Guerriero

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Are you Filial ?

we need to take care of our care givers
that's why the government is trying to give some form of assistance
you can apply and seek help...

You sound very filial le... but how to give when you can't even survive with your 'miserable' pay ... anyway you seek for assistance before huh ... :biggrin:

Pioneer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Workers (above) showing how the barriers at Tanjong Pagar MRT station take two people up to 15 minutes to install. The first six stations were chosen as they are more vulnerable to flooding. -- ST PHOTO: MUGILAN RAJASEGERAN

15 minutes to install - sounds good so far. They better have the two persons close by or the barriers/tools within easy reach. If the two persons cannot get there on time to install or if the barriers/tools are not available, then it is disaster waiting to happen despite spending $2 million :eek:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Are you a speckie ???

Probably due to too much reading, as well as reading in low light. Samseng don't read so much so no need wear specs....<<

gotta hand it to these samsengs even if they're not well read, as they're intelligent to know most sinkies are myopic hence they pen O$P$ in big bold letters, red karer summore :*:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Workers (above) showing how the barriers at Tanjong Pagar MRT station take two people up to 15 minutes to install. The first six stations were chosen as they are more vulnerable to flooding. -- ST PHOTO: MUGILAN RAJASEGERAN

What bullshit is this? There's never flooding in Sinkapoor, only ponding. Unless this mugilan rajasegeran fella is actually doubting the almighty 超级白 minister?

Pioneer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Are you a speckie ???

gotta hand it to these samsengs even if they're not well read, as they're intelligent to know most sinkies are myopic hence they pen O$P$ in big bold letters, red karer summore :*:

Sometimes they make big bold letters because they can't see any better, like this specky loan shark here:

kKqNhnD.jpg

http://www.spf.gov.sg/mic/2012/120213_appeal_loanshark.htm