• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Merely Ice Cream @ Sunshin Plaza & Our Tampines Hub

EunoiaJAYCEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
bsNUXvR.png

Started exactly ten years ago by Tham Ying Wai together with two former secondary school classmates, Merely Ice Cream is as straight shootin' as it sounds, selling pretty much, well, just ice-cream (duh). Though the owners themselves will have folks made au courant of how fiendishly finicky they are about what goes into their heat-beating creations, for almost everything gets pedantically confected from scratch using a panoply of only the freshest this, that, whatever and ever amen. 100% natural so they strenuously avow, totally devoid of any artificial bling blang blah.

Merely Ice Cream currently operates two outlets at Sunshine Plaza and Our Tampines Hub (which we visited one recent oppressively torrid weekday afternoon). Standard flavours cost $3.80 per scoop, while those tagged "premium" shall incur an additional $0.70. Do also feel free anytime to cone/waffle up for $1/$3.50 each.

More at https://www.thefooddossier.com/2022/04/merely-ice-cream.html

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say lansai lah KNN what merelee ice cream just lunch dating etc all these are fucking disgusting crappy names to be given fated to seek pie :cool: KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say lansai lah KNN what merelee ice cream just lunch dating etc all these are fucking disgusting crappy names to be given fated to seek pie :cool: KNN
Better names are eg
Eat ice cream
Ice kok leong
I want fuck you dating servid
Secret tunnel dating servid

Be specific

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Deemed their pièce de résistance, the Valrhona Chocolate (we are guessing Guanaja 70%) didn't disappoint - a libidinous, cacao-laden affaire du cœur which amply bled a debauched bittersweet mottled with pithily malty notes, this palpably squaring off against the accompanying toasted waffle's fasionable warmth cum crispy splendour."

Claire's Engroolish just leeached 走火入魔 level liao. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i went to Around Cafe at tampines st 86 recently for the ice cream waffles. KNN took them freakin' 20 minutes to serve. 5 young punk late teens manning the counter and kitchen and most of them "zoh boh". blast loud music macam disco. tables and chairs less than 1 metre apart. shite place.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
i went to Around Cafe at tampines st 86 recently for the ice cream waffles. KNN took them freakin' 20 minutes to serve. 5 young punk late teens manning the counter and kitchen and most of them "zoh boh". blast loud music macam disco. tables and chairs less than 1 metre apart. shite place.
U went in with eyes wide open and then you post this to let us know how stupid u are?!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This kind of place is very popular with the Instagram whores and the 'food influencers'.

Usually they also have some strange, quirky decor which those vermins enjoy using as a backdrop for their selfies.

Hipster cafes, restaurants, ice cream bars, bistros etc. They are all over the island. :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Eh hello... I went there for the first time. How would i know what their service would be like if i didn't try?
Urm before u ordered, you can already hear the loud disco music and chairs were already less than 1 meter apart. Never mind the service, you still ordered despite these ?!